So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Sorry, I meant msn blurb?  I don't know what it's called when you have your own msn page and have a profile?  I'm sorry if I used the wrong phrase, kits.

purelife

Hi P.C.  I'm doing good this morning.  It's VERY cold here at the office.  I think that they up'ed the a/c.  :P

P.C.

It was cold in my house this morn too,purelife.  Cranked up the fire, and things are toasting up nicely.  It's sunny and beautiful, but she's a frosty one out there.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

It's gloomy out here this morning.  I see the grey clouds...

P.C.

kits

[TABLE width="100%" border=0][TBODY][TR][TD vAlign=center align=left][A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,21.msg2969.html#msg2969"][FONT color=#000000]Re: So... Whats for lunch?[/FONT][/A] [DIV class=smalltext]« Reply #705 on: Feb 20 06 »[/DIV][/TD][TD style="FONT-SIZE: smaller" vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right height=20][A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=post;quote=2969;topic=21.705;num_replies=709;sesc=b546a858d49062f259c223ccd252eee8"][FONT color=#000000]Reply with quote[/FONT][/A] [/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][HR class=hrcolor width="100%" SIZE=1][DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%"]Sorry, I meant msn blurb?  I don't know what it's called when you have your own msn page and have a profile?  I'm sorry if I used the wrong phrase, kits.[/DIV][/DIV]

I was just joking.... ps: have you made a reso for the DV thingy?  That place, at that time, on that day is always packed!
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

purelife

Nope, not yet.  I will today though and give them a tentative number.  I wanted to book a private room (that entails a deposit) and 30+ people to show up.  I doubt that I'll have that many.  Ah, well, a table by the window like last time will do.  :)

SassyCassy

I can't wait to sink my teeth into...............mushroom caps!  

What the heck did you think I was gonna say?  
Kits, are you gonna wear a suit?  
We're here for a good time, not a long time.  So have a good time, the sun can't shine everyday!..........Trooper, sometime in the '80's

CK

P.C.

OMG ....CK.  Welcome HOME.   Tell us, tell us, HOW WAS YOUR TRIP ??????

kits

kits

What the heck did you think I was gonna say?  
[/DIV]Kits, are you gonna wear a suit?    I man not wearing a suit specifically for this event, however, I will be coming out of my office and going straight there, so yes...  i will be wearing a suit..

CK

Hi. [/DIV]network at work is slow. I will stop by later. [/DIV]trip was great. So nice to be home too!laterz

purelife

Good morning P.C., kits and CK!

OMG, CK is here!  

TehBorken

If I had 2 cookies, I'd give you 1. If I had 2 girls, I'd give you the other cookie.

LOL!! That's worth some Karma. :)
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

|