So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

You're up awful late tenk !  Insomnia ???
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

tenkani

P.C., hello my friend.
I will be working tomorrow, but it's a Federal holiday so pretty much no one else will be there.
So I'm going to stay up late and sleep in.
How have you been?
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

Not bad at all tenkani.  Beautiful weather, lots of things to keep me occupied, good friends over to share dinner........it just doesn't get any better.

I wish I could remember how to sleep in.  I've always been a morning person.....this late night thing is sort of new for me, for the last few monthes. Hmmm

P.C.

I've been finding myself gravitating back to DV the last while, but I find I don't care as much as I should about how I respond to things.  I've most often tried to stay neutral, but lately I find it doesn't seem to be appealing to my 'better side'.  I must behave.

tenkani

I think I know what you men.
The appeal of DV is its complete lack of order and civility.
Of course, that is also its worst feature.
It's a playground for the shallow, the depressed and the bored.
After I've been there for a while, I find myself becoming shallow, depressed and bored.
Guess it stands to reason...

P.C.

OMG...hahahahaha   Vinyl Valerie.  You are truly unique and creative in your selection of avatars tenkani, and I always look forward to your delicious quotes.

You summed it up in a nutshell with DV.  It's like being at a party where everyone is dressed in masquerade, and you show up in an tux.

tenkani

LOL.
I live for your pleasure, goddess.
Glad the avatars amuse    

Ok, I'm finally getting sleepy.[span style="color: rgb(0, 96, 191);"] [/span][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 96, 191);"]Until next time![/span][span style="color: rgb(0, 96, 191);"] [/span]    

P.C.

So upon rereading that, it sounds pretty snooty.  I suppose I should have carried that thought on by saying....you've showed up in a tux, and then tried to fit in or just have easily said showing up at a party where everyone is wearing a tux, and I show up in a Barney outfit.

(I hope you get my point.....I think weariness IS seting in)  This is a good thing.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0].

purelife

Wow, you two were up late!  

Morning everyone.

kits

Good morning Purelife!
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

purelife

Hiya kits. I saw you g/f's pic on your msn blob and she is pretty.  :)

P.C.

Good morning purelife...kits.  

We WERE up late.  Darned hand is making me crazy.  Two fingers on my left hand (pinky and next one) plus up the left 'heel' of my hand is numb.  It's driving me bananas.  I've been typing like a buffoon, because I can't do it properly.  What's with that ? Anyway.....How are you this fine and beautiful day.

kits

[TABLE width="100%" border=0][TBODY][TR][TD vAlign=center align=left][A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,21.msg2965.html#msg2965"][img alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/post/xx.gif" border=0][/A][/TD][TD vAlign=center align=left][A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,21.msg2965.html#msg2965"][FONT color=#000000]Re: So... Whats for lunch?[/FONT][/A] [DIV class=smalltext]« Reply #701 on: Feb 20 06 »[/DIV][/TD][TD style="FONT-SIZE: smaller" vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right height=20][A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=post;quote=2965;topic=21.690;num_replies=702;sesc=b546a858d49062f259c223ccd252eee8"][FONT color=#000000]Reply with quote[/FONT][/A] [/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][HR class=hrcolor width="100%" SIZE=1][DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%"]Hiya kits. I saw you g/f's pic on your msn blob and she is pretty.  :)[/DIV][/DIV]

well thank you!   How do you know that that was my girlfriend though?  lol it could be the latest object of my stalking....

kits

ps: what is an MSN Blob ?  

|