So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

usually i give karma points to people I talk to the most.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

no problem P.C. [/DIV]you are one of my favorite regulars, the other is lise and tenkani and kits and kitten.

P.C.

That's so very sweet sportsdude, but I think it needs to be MORE than that.  ( I was called a 'Karma whore today, don't ya know )   I think one has to make a 'greater contribution' to be 'blessed' with Karma..... I think.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c025.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Future Canadian

Jeez! There are seven members online right now. That's the most I've ever seen at night so far.Hi y'all jump on in the water's fine.(guests too)  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

Who called you a karma whore? Whoever shame on them!![/DIV]Yeah i have been to liberal on the karma. Its almost laughable how much I've given out.

Future Canadian

I hit the karma if someone's post added to the greater good of the thread, or if they made me laugh, or made me feel good. PC you got karma from me tonight because I enjoy posting with you, I'm glad you are usually on when I'm on, and I hadn't given you one in a while.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

yeah P.C. gets a lot feel goodness from me. (no pund intended.)

P.C.

"I hit the karma if someone's post added to the greater good of the thread, or if they made me laugh, or made me feel good. PC you got karma from me tonight because I enjoy posting with you, I'm glad you are usually on when I'm on, and I hadn't given you one in a while."[/DIV] [/DIV]That's how I use my karma too, FC.  Make ME laugh, or make someone else laugh, that's what is good.Help someone,  don't jump on an easy flame opportunity....(but for gawwwwds sake still have fun), but recognize the difference.  Totally off subject.  My two left fingers on my left hand are totally numb.  They feel like your arm feels when you fall asleep with it over your head, like it's dead.  Typing is not working so good with 2 dead fingers.  What's with THAT ??  

Sportsdude

bad circulation maybe? dunno.[/DIV]Me I offically have a sleeping problem. [/DIV]I offically do not sleep at all.  The past 5 days I'm averaging 3-4hrs of sleep a day and I'm not tired.Last night didn't help thou, I thought reading a book would be a good idea so I started reading 1984. Bad decision. Got into the book and read til the hockey games came on at 4:30 ct time. Then stayed up to watch the entire canada v. italia game didn't fall asleep til 11. Woke back up at 2:45 to visit my counselor.

Future Canadian

Yes, I noticed the edit. That's bizzare. I hope it doesn't continue for long or I'd get worried. Of course this happens at night when clinics are closed. [/DIV]I'd say maybe there's some info on the internet but I got had by that today.  

Future Canadian

OMG speaking of sleep I've gotta get to bed. I did the snooze bar shuffle for a half an hour this morning without even realizing it and I was in charge of getting the kids ready for school and out the door.

Sportsdude

As usual I'm the last one up. Good night then FC.

P.C.

Sweet dreams FC.   Me too soon.   (Not quite ready yet)

Future Canadian

G'night PC. G'night Sportsdude-I hope you can get some sleep tonight.

Sportsdude

nah. after everyone goes to sleep its me and winston battling BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU time.

|