So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Not really. My grandparents are 5'5

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

Woke up late. set my clocks ahead after i woke up. then i stated cleaning. ordered dominoes pizza untill march 21 using coupon code 8507 get any pizza any size any number of toppings 11.99'

I got a classic fully loaded with everything but i said no anchovies no mushrooms no hot peppers and no olives.

total cost with delivery 15 dollars. not cheap but not to expensive. I got more empties on the balcony than what this pizza cost. 24 dollars in empties paid for my lunch...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Holy crap Orik !!!!!  That's like 500 bottles.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

not really PC you should of seen my balcony when i saved up over 100 dollars worth of empties. it is mostly 1 litre and 2 litre bottles helped where i worked too I got most of the ones i picked up there. I normally do not bother collecting the nickels but now that I am unemployed I will collect even the nickels. You would be surprised how quickly they can add up. But i no longer have 6 warehouses on my daily paroll so I do not think I will be collecting lots of emptys from there anymore.

Left over pizza for brunch. still more left for supper I guess. now I remember why I hate Domino's the crust is like cardboard the next morning and when you microwave it it turns to soggy, and if you reheat in the oven it is to burnt to be considered eating.  This is pizza that was sandwich bagged individually  last night to keep it from drying out in the hopes it would not turn to cardboard, sadly it failed.

The pizza is always great the night before but it never is as appealing the next day. I wonder why that is.
(and it is not cause of a hangover)
Any takers on this question '

why is pizza never as appealing the next day as it was the night before.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Probably because of the nature of unleavened crust, it turns to cardboard when it absorbs moisture.  lol  

Orik

Well it is not very funny. but it it is interesting thought, I paid for my meal and I want to eat left overs why would a pizza company make it so that the pizza is uneatable the next day. I can not help but wonder if there is a class action lawsuit against the pizza corporation for purposely designing a pizza that is so unappealing the next day that people would rather throw it out and order another one...

Now if there was only a way from preventing that crust from turning to cardboard a person could make millions from it... Then a again a multi million dollar lawsuit on behalf of all enraged pizza purchasers could be fun. Now if I could only find a lawyer willing to take this on contingency.. =D We are such a frivolous litigious society why not sue Domino's for making a pizza so disgusting so sickening that we are forced to throw it away rather than eat it. =D any lawyers out their want to take this on =D for the chance of profitability or just the sheer hell of it...

purelife

I'm so grumpy.......

The leak in our place hasn't been fixed because when it rained the other day, it just started to leak and it hasn't stopped.  It is such an annoyance.  They will have to dig outside to see if they can find the problem.  

Orik

Ohh that is not good news purelife, hope you got a good crew that can figure it out right quick and get it patched up before a torrential down pouring of bad weather.

pork chop sandwich or pork steak or a home made mic-rib what ever you want to call it.
Bbq sauce with HP sauce a touch of mustard and a little mayo and some jalapeños and a sub sandwich bread cut in to 4 pieces 2 for lunch 2 saved for supper some steamed veggies and a cup of rice will be added for supper

Sportsdude

my roommates need to clean. Then I'll think about cooking again.

Lil Me

Hey everyone!

*yawns*

Feeling slightly barfy, so off to bed early.

Your sammy sounds great, Orik!

purelife- hope everything is ok with the leak.  As long as your stuff didn't get wet, everything is fine, right?  Everything else is the landlord's problem.  His bill is going to be $10,000, right P.C.?  Not that I want to remind P.C. about the cost of digging up buried pipes in the back yard...    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Oh good grief....good memory.  God that was awful.

Feeling barfy ?  Not so good Miss Lil.  Are we running ourselves into the ground again ?

Fabulous day....so springy.  Did a wee bit of yard stuff today....but I seem to be lacking a little enthusiasm so far. Hopefully that'll sort out soon.

Sportsdude

If today was my Armageddon tomorrow is the Mad Max nuclear fallout.

Gopher

P.C. wrote:
Holy crap Orik !!!!!  That's like 500 bottles.   [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"]  

[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/cliparts/Alien/3.gif"]

That is NOT a ladylike utterance, PC!

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Forgive me.  I was mortified.    

Gopher

I forgive you, my child   [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Word_Positive/6.gif"]
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|