So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

I hardly ever go to Ditchmond.

I have a couple unpaid City of Van parking tickets from 10 years back- there's not much they can do to you.  If you have a bunch of them (like 7 I think) they will tow you away, otherwise they will send you letters in the mail and that's about it.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Russ

<bless> LM and Michel!
Just stopping in for a few.. then going back to packing. Im REALLY happy, the truck is driving good this time.. better than last time. AND I discovered the funny trannny sounds that were coming from the gearbox that had me dreaming of 3 thousand dollars flapping away with wings, ended up being a transfer case shifter being installed wrong by yours truly like a year ago... BIG <sigh> of relief. and smack on the head.
And a big note to everyone.. if you have tire chains and store them in a plastic container.. make sure you drill a drain hole in the bottom. I dug the container out of all the stuff the other day to find them.. and found two inches of water in the bottom of the container :(  Rusty rusty chains :(

OK, ttyl might chat with ya again later. If not, take care. Ill take some pics!

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

purelife

Buh bye Russ....

Good morning everyone.

We have a bday family gathering for MrPL that I'm looking forward to.  He doesn't know that it's gonna be a surprise party.  

Michel

Sportsdude

morning! lol you got a ticket for riding a bike. silly.
as of this morning my friend since I was 4 graduated university. Everybody's leaving to go home and I've got a week left. :( Come on, I just want to flash forward to this time next week, I want to go to the airport. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

Maybe tomorrow or Saturday. I've got to study or attempt to with 2 finals coming up. Why do I always get finals on the last possible day, plus this huge week and a half break between the last two aren't helpful.

I need to go to Richmond for Christmas shopping. Daiso. lol

Michel

Sportsdude

no not by a long shot. Everybody else I know is done this week. Casanova celebrated with a girl over, there's a foreign pair of shoes in the hallway. lol

First thing I want to do is drive. lol I haven't driven a car in 5 months. Last week I kept thinking about the short drive to Seattle that I've done a couple times and the trek from last year. lol

purelife

Michel wrote:
How is the new job PL? Must be more relax now as you have time to come here ? The sky is slowly photoshopping itself in your direction lol[/DIV]
 Hey Michel.  I'm enjoying my new job and am learning lots as I go along.  The training has died down a bit and so am able to check online here and there.  I'm in Compliance now, so there's a lot of new things that I'm learning but it really helps that I have worked my former job.  Next year, I'm gonna study for my Canadian Securities Course (CSC).  Now, I'll get to use my math skills.

Michel

purelife

Yep.  I've been training the new person once a week (full day) for the month and have been helping her here and there during the day.  I think she'll continue to seek my help every now and then when a new situation comes up.  My former bosses have been nice to me.    

Michel

|