So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Russ is officially sick. Everyone stay back.

Played with truck some more finished the winch on the new bumper and noticed my front grill wouldnt fit anymore... so I ended up cutting out parts of it so it could fit back on. Also modified my marker lights on the front so they are turn signals as well. Note to self.. dont touch the tip of the glue gun to see if its hot.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

P.C.

Russ !  Are you sick sick ?  Or sick of your truck.  

I hope you're not sick sick.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I'm wondering about the same thing too, P.C. about Russ.  Hope you're not sick sick.  

Sportsdude

They had a case of bird flu pop up again in HK...

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Russ !  Are you sick sick ?  Or sick of your truck.  [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]I hope you're not sick sick.   [/div]
purelife wrote:
I'm wondering about the same thing too, P.C. about Russ.  Hope you're not sick sick.  

Thanks for the thoughts.. not mentally sick or sick of truck (that beast had as much blood sweat and tears as anything in my life lol)
So yea.. its sick sick. Felt it a bit last nigth when I was getting into bed with my bedwarmer. Woke up in the wee hours of the morning and had to take some fever and throat medicine. This morning did a few fast trips to the magic porcelain god.. but all was getting better this afternoon. Not having any beer this eve.

Michel.. Im wondering whether or not to get back at you! When you wrote that comment about teh batman theme.. SS saw that and giggled. Shes been randomly looking at me for the rest of tis night and sounding the batman theme to me. Its driving me crazy.

Michel

Sportsdude

boom! paw! bang!
Favourite movie growing up as a kid was the Adam West Batman. I think I've seen that movie over 100 times. lol

Getting a haircut this morning. Gone is the Justin Trudeau hair most likely. [a href="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/Justin_Trudeau_supporting_Gerard_Kennedy_1,_rotated.jpg/364px-Justin_Trudeau_supporting_Gerard_Kennedy_1,_rotated.jpg"]*sigh* my hair :([/a]

We geography majors have good hair.
Justin Trudeau
Prince William
lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

Aha ! Too late, she discovered your true identity. Now you have to wear tights when you drive the Russmobile.

Don't mess with Russ.  

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Good morning PC, Michel, SD, and Stretchedout.
Another fine beautiful morning of me still wet from the grass and unsure if madder at my brother or the recycling twits.

Im feeling a bit better today.. and will be heading down the back in another half hour. To the garage I go.

tonight we have to do a costco and stupidstore run for the last things and get packing with food and clothes. Tomorrow I want to just finish loading and hop in my truck to leave.. not spend three hours packing and loading while SS is at work.

Michel.. she has gotten my brothers GF involved now. I wont be forgetting this.

Michel

purelife

Just popping in to say hi and hoping that everyone is having a good day.

If I don't see you around Russ, have a great camping long weekend!!  I'm sure it'll be a blast and am looking forward to your stories.  They ROCK!  

When do you leave to Italy, Van?  

Any weekend plans for anyone?    

Lil Me

Evening everyone.  Ran errands with MrLM today and went to Daiso for stocking stuffers.  MrLM was not expecting much, but pleasantly surpised at the vast array of stuff there.  Would have been better without the City of Richmond parking ticket(!), but not planning to pay it anyways...

Tried out my new hotpot starting last night.  Chopped up a whole bunch of veggies yesterday and finished them tonight. Last night was spicy broth and tonight was sukiyaki.

Russ, hope you feel better and have a great weekend camping.

purelife- So sorry to hear about your car :(
 But if you don't need to drive everyday, zipcars might be the way to go.

MrLM is MacGuyvering a repair to the cargo cover for the car.  We're going out in a bit...got a volunteer gig from 8pm-11:15pm tonight so I'm loading up on coffee right now.

My weekend is going to be a mixed bag of stuff- Heckyl and Jeckyl coming home from spending the week with grandparents, going to see friends, having Xmas party with the neighbours and gearing up for Heckyl and Jeckyl's last week at school.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

|