So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I noticed that this morning, and corrected mine by a 6 hour offset.  It was fine one minute, then wonky the next.  ???
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Russ wrote:
Speaking of transit, Translink called me today to make a survey on a Thursday. Hope this could help fixing the skytrain problems.

Im on that list that transdink uses for survey purposes. I was chosen because of where I live, my age group, and Im commonlaw with starfishie.

Didnt finish..
I dont think they like me cause every time they ask me a question I keep telling them they tax without care, and I will not use them cause its too inconvenient.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

You tell 'em, Russ. (though I think it's ridiculous to conduct a transit survey with someone who don't use transit).  You tell 'em that, too!!!!

Nice day out there.
 I'm going to experiment with Chinese cough syrup- gonna get some today.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
You tell 'em, Russ. (though I think it's ridiculous to conduct a transit survey with someone who don't use transit).  You tell 'em that, too!!!!

Nice day out there.
I'm going to experiment with Chinese cough syrup- gonna get some today.

Morning LM.. actually I think its good. I do use transit once in a while. I think its a must cause they tax the homeowners without an recourse, as well as drivers for the transit.. Its a must, but there should be voices from the other side as well.

Careful with that cough syrup.. when i was in China that stuff dried out my throat and made me feel terrible.. the next time I tried different stuff and it worked great and made me feel awesome.

P.C.

The Nin Jiom, Lil Me ?  That stuff is great.

Russ

So... its mad rush this morning planning stuff and changing courses..

Discovered that my first aid training expired last month.. no big deal normally but it looks like I need it for visa requirements.. no idea why.
So I go to get it.. and then I discover that Transport Canada.. in their game of one upmanship with the UK over our minimum national requirements, raised the course from a two day course to a  day course and almost tripled the price, beginning december. So I called all over and found a course in New Westminster that is on this weekend. So I called around to teh two people we were going with to the minimalls in the states and cancelled.
THEN I called back and told them to book me into teh course.. found out the info they had was wrong when they went to add me and it booked me as tomorrow and friday. So now I am calling around to the people I cancelled the weekend with to tell them its on again.. <sigh>
Im also waiting on a call from a parts place on the North Shore for a knuckle bearing on my Toy as when I opened it to do a basic seal change.. the bearings fell apart and were severely worn and corroded. So Im stuck on that avenue as well.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]     Holy Russ.....what a morn !!!!!!

purelife

Good morning everyone.  Just quickly dropping by to say hi and then back to work. :)  Hope everyone is having a good day.

Gopher

Thanks, Purelife. Don't work too hard!  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Chinese cough syrup makes your sugar level rocket. I told my hubby to try one and he felt a bit quesy so he tested himself. It well beyond the normal range so just beware of the sugar content in it.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

49er

I think all the chinese cough syrup are made with loquat fruit extract  

purelife

Good evening everyone.

chicken with havarti cheese on a slice of multigrain bread for dinner.

almost friday!!!

Lil Me

Evening everyone.

The Nin Jiom is working wonders for me (and Heckyl & Jeckyl as well).
 [a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa[/a]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

49er

Lil Me wrote:
Evening everyone.

The Nin Jiom is working wonders for me (and Heckyl & Jeckyl as well).
[A href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa"][SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa[/SPAN][/A]

Pei Pa is loquat

Koa is fruit

Sportsdude

hey early owls, the watchman here.
Saw the movie Australia, avoid it like the plague.
Everyday school is done.

Apparently there's a korean place on Robson that serves you with metal chop sticks. I found that difficult.

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm getting KFC for our party tonight, a friend from Northern California has never had fried chicken in her life and as a American, that's a crime. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|