So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

P.C. wrote:[div style="font-style: italic;"] Strangely enough stretch, I actually agree with to you to some degree.  Except one thing.... I found your approach to expressing your distaste over Russ's avatar a little obnoxious.  He was pretty agreeable about removing it, and I can't help but wonder, if asking him in a civil manner might have accomplished the same thing.[/div][/div]   [div]

stretchedout wrote: Ok, but I was so disgusted and upset, I actually held back!  I'm sure he meant not to offend, but he did.  All's well then.

Ok, Im making this post just cause this is was brought up again.

I didnt do it for the coolness factor.. I did it cause I was pissed off at my laptop and was actually beating on it last week when I was trying to figure out how to disconnect or get rid of my four arrow keys.

I do understand that it offended you, which is WHY I removed it when you said so. I removed it out of respect for your opinion cause you contribute to this forum, and you reasoned this out and posted why. I dont always agree with you, but I like the fact you have your opinions and stick to them. I found the way you made your point about it a little abrasive, but whatever.. Everyones got their own opinions. And this is an open forum.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Russ wrote:
[em]Small BIRDS lol. Not UFO's[/em],
 Michel wrote:
Well they were Unindentified Flying Objects to me before you mentionned they were birds lol
[/div]
HA! I stand corrected, you are indeed correct!  
 [div]

Lil Me

Oh P.C. How frustrating! *passes tankard of wine*

Russ- any plans to start an aviary in kitchen?  lol.  Birds in my kitchen would totally do me in.  I have a morbid fear of birds, and I think it started because we often had birds in the house when I was growing up (they used to fly in through the chimney).  We sometimes came home to find birds (live or dead) anywhere in the house.  It was gross.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

evening all.
my avatar is mood based as well.

Went to an Irish pub off campus and actual people from Ireland worked there. lol That was cool.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
evening all.

Went to an Irish pub off campus and actual people from Ireland worked there. lol That was cool.

Evening. Irish guys are hilarious. We had a group of 5 of them here on work/ student visa's that lived a few blocks away from here. They were mayhem together. Like a train wreck waiting to happen, super nice though. Liked pranks.

Michel

Russ

Michel wrote:
Food time ! Steak.  [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Other/18.gif[/img]

That sounds good! Enjoy!

Sportsdude

Russ wrote:
 Sportsdude wrote:
evening all.

Evening. Irish guys are hilarious. We had a group of 5 of them here on work/ student visa's that lived a few blocks away from here. They were mayhem together. Like a train wreck waiting to happen, super nice though. Liked pranks.

Yeah that sums up some Irish blokes I've known over the years. Aussies are the same. mainland Euros just go to the discos 24/7 and you wonder how they not get tired.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Thanks for the tankard Lil Me.  Not sure if I can handle a 3rd tankard, but I'll give it a try.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Morning everyone!  *coughs weakly*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

Oh dear.  Poor sweeties.

Lil Me

Thanks, P.C.
 I'm hoping that I just have a dry cough.  The indoor air is quite dry due to the heat being on.  And in the last couple of days, I ate a lot of popcorn (nervous snacking).

P.C.

Let's hope so.   I think you need to move to the forest.  

LOL ! ......

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ge[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bug[/TD] [TD]r[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=bugger name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif[/img]

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

|