So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

That's too bad, Michel.  When you fry fish, it gets very fish-y.
 Try again- bake it or microwave it.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lise

I love salmon. It's the only fish that I find has the less 'fishy' taste. I'm completely opposite of you, Michel.

Got my haircut done. Finally!! I had my highlights showing from eons, not to mention those hideous roots. My hairdresser said, 'Please, please, let me just remove those darn highlights or my work isn't complete.' One hour and $60 later, I look like Posh Spice. HAH! Just kidding but it's the most I've paid since my wedding day.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

purelife

Do we get to see some pics, Lise?  I bet you look hawt as usual.

Good morning everyone.    

Michel

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

Good afternoon !

What a spectacular day !  So instead of being outside where it's gorgeous, I decided to paint the ceiling at the bottom of the stairs.  I hate this spot.  It's got that crappy bumply stuff and a ceiling fan, so it collects all forms of dust and webbage.  In other words, it's gross and really really hard to get at.  I think at this point it might be easier to re-drywall it.  [img onclick="selecte('stern.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/stern.gif" border=0]    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

It's lovely....beautiful and sunny....although it's a little fresh out there.....lol    

Michel

P.C.

Don't make me come over there !

Michel

P.C.

Not even close.  (hold on for a sec....the sun is making it hard to see my monitor)

Michel

purelife

Is it Friday yet?  

|