So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

mixed greens with avocado and chick peas and tuna

P.C.

sardines and popcorn.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Hello! Hello all! Just popping in to say a quick hello. Boy, it's a wet, wet day. I went downtown to help clear my dad-in-law's stuff from the office. He's retiring so we had a lotta junk to get rid of. I hate to be the janitor this evening. Poor sod.

I must say, I'm not liking the public washroom in downtown. I was the Harbour Centre food court and this lady started to talk to herself. The next thing I know she was unzipping and showing off her breasts. I wouldn't have minded had she not looked like a drug addict and fat. Ugh.

One more day and then it's the weekend! Yaaay!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Was the lady drunk, Lise?
If you want nice bathrooms - Joey's and Cactus Club downtown.

Dinner was prosciutto and bowl of cheerios.

Lil Me

My dinner was an invented Sea Shepherd's Pot Pie (needs better name!).  Basically a salmon vegetable pie with a mashed potato topping.

Pie shell from the freezer
 Add: sauteed mixture of onions, veggies,  a can of salmon
 Top with: mashed potatoes.

It was surprisingly really good :)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
My dinner was an invented Sea Shepherd's Pot Pie (needs better name!).  Basically a salmon vegetable pie with a mashed potato topping.

Pie shell from the freezer
 Add: sauteed mixture of onions, veggies,  a can of salmon
 Top with: mashed potatoes.

It was surprisingly really good :)

I like all the meal ideas you come up with! Gives me ideas.
Dinner was super healthy... pizza with all meats and extra cheese.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Mmmm.  Pizza....

Well, I didn't feel like grocery shopping.  The vegetables in the pie included some broccoli stalks (peeled and chopped up) and some frozen beans.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

How bout 'Fisherman's Pie', Lil Me ?

Lil Me

Fisher's Pie? Fisherfolk Pie? something gender neutral  

P.C.

Mariner's Mash ?    

Sportsdude

Fishy Pie
Fish 'o Pie lol sounds like something from mcdonalds
Salish Pie

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Nope, I don't think she was drunk. She certainly didn't smell drunk but you can tell she's on something. Scary.

OK, off to work.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

Any plans for the weekend? Pub night tonight for supper and a brew or two.

Saturday I am taking some of my youth group to a skate park, rain or shine. Maybe a movie?? maybe get some sleep. Not going out of town this weekend.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Just family stuff- Heckyl has a bball game and a team social, Jeckyl has a bday party.

Otherwise a hike, possibly picking more apples in the Valley and watching some movies from the library (Back to the Future marathon!)

P.C.

Well, I'm going on a cruise this weekend.  Yes....that's right....a cruise.  I haven't decided if I'll take the Queen of Much Needed Repair, or the Queen of the Root of Many Complaints, but I've remortgaged the house for this trip, because it should be worth it.        

|