So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I think the last two summers were the worst I can remember in a long time.

Not only is it wonderfully sunny out there.....it's also WARM !!!!!  Love it !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

Indeed...not the best introduction for sure.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/e030.gif" border=0]   Although having said that.... make no mistake about it....we DO get our fair share of the wet stuff.  I think that's why a shortened summer here, is cause for mass amounts of justifiable complaining.

Michel

purelife

I also remember one year it rained for nearly 30 days in a row... I think it was November.  It was so gloomy....

Michel, another thing to not look forward to is transit disruptions.  A wee bit of drizzle snow could cause dramatic delays...  

Michel

P.C.

It's OK, I don't mind rain, even heavy for a few months. But cold weather and grey skies/rain in summer after 3 seasons of rain/grey skies, hum, nope, not my cup of tea.

I couldn't agree more !

*Hi Miss purelife  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0][/DIV]

purelife

Hi and Bye Miss PC...

I heard that one of the bridge is going to be a toll bridge...

Michel

Van

Happy..er..Monday?

Weekend was busy. Shampoo'd my carpets Saturday, then went to my sisters for beers and spag. Sunday, I went for coffee with a sweetie. Second date and so far, she seems ok.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
I guess you better start reading Kafka, SD.

[/p]I've read everything but the Penal Colony which we went over today, which 95% of the class hasn't finished. Kafka and his bug is a different story.
[/p]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Had a totally psycho night with 3 different meeting to attend :(
 This shouldn't happen again, as I've revamped my commitments this year.

But...I'm excited that we have 5 new Beaver kids so far in Scouts.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Not quite.  The red monster is grouchy and tired now.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Was one of the meeting Strata Council?

dinner was salmon salad...and dessert was mario's gelato vanilla with raspberries...yummmeeeee

|