So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

well those were the international students or the Canadians Abroad who spent their whole life in Thailand, Singapore, China, Africa etc. yeaaay for missouri! lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Sometimes you need to leave your hometown before you fully appreciate it.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Well I don't think these kids have a hometown. lol
I can't complain about my only been in N.A. status. At least I know my 'backyard' really well. 41/50 in the states department isn't too shabby.

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

okkkaaay.

I've seen more of Canada then the Canadians from last year. I found that sad.

Lil Me

Korean stirfry for dinner.  Thin beef, bulgogi sauce, veggies.  With rice.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Morning. I had a weird night last night with a friend last year, he's graduated now but is a shell of his former self. It was bound to happen, but I didn't really know he'd take post school life this hard. Mr. Lone wolf doesn't want anybody to help him so he just suffers alone. That's not how you get through something, but oh well not my life.

lol My great uncle is 90, his sister died, and he's going to go back to Slovakia for a month. 90! haha he still lifts weights and stuff, fun guy.

Lil Me

salmon, salads, apple crisp.  

Lil Me

SD- just a thought regarding the uni students with the blackberry phones...
For a single person, it's cheaper to pay for email and phone via blackberry than it is for internet and landline at home.
Especially when you have access to the computers at UBC for anything more than email.
so...not everyone walking around with a blackberry is necessarily a "rich kid".

Lise

Love Korean food. I might make some next weekend. Yummlicious. Only problem is that it really stinks up the house as you're grilling indoor.

Tonight was hotpot. Delicious.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

okay, I feel poor here anyway so to me everybody's rich. lol

Sportsdude

I had chinese for lunch.  

Sportsdude

shrimp flavoured chips and something that's an instant noodle for dinner. I need a pot so I can cook my udon noodles.  

Lil Me

You should be thankful that you have a pot to piss in.

|