So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sawdust

Michel Wrote

Thanks for the detailed info Sawdust !

Lol. I wasn't trying t play travel agent, I just got curious as to what it was costing these days because we haven't taken that route in years.

The Stubbs Island site says it is pretty active there right now  
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Lil Me

Sawdust wrote:
Lol. I wasn't trying t play travel agent
 --

But if you ask really nicely, maybe Mr Sawdust will send you brochures, coupons and restaurant reviews!

We've been fricken fracken audited on personal taxes again.  GRRRR.  This year it's medical receipts and charitable donations. I stuffed all the receipts into an envelope and sent it in with CCRA's letter to me.  No more cover letter.  No more accompanying spreadsheet.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Wow, LM. That's bad luck for you. Hope all goes well. If you need any help give us a call. My hubby's an accountant, y'know so he knows a lot.

Green curry chicken tonight. Delicious. If you guys are ever interested, the green curry packet that comes in a container (sells for $1.88 at Superstore) is so good. Can't go wrong with that.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Thanks, Lise.  I know we'll be ok.  Everything is legit.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

49er

Lil Me wrote:
We've been fricken fracken audited on personal taxes again.  GRRRR.  This year it's medical receipts and charitable donations. I stuffed all the receipts into an envelope and sent it in with CCRA's letter to me.  No more cover letter.  No more accompanying spreadsheet.

When I was audited by the IRS here in the states a few years back, I was told I'll continue to be audited for the next two years....as it was standard policy.

Hope you made copies of all the receipts in case mail got lost

Sawdust

Hey 49'er, how's the fire situation down there now? It's disapeared off the front pag know.e here so I don't

edit: I am not dyslexic, I hate typing on a laptop
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

Don't worry Saw. lol

Evening. Finished with German. Now, its getting ready for Vancouver month.
No summer, lol, I can take one next year.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

the older fires are out or under control, thanks to the help of firefighters from all over the world, including from Canada........the latest fire is near Yosemite National Park which is only 20% controlled.  Many homes have been burnt in this fire.  Road to the Park from the west is closed......I think the Park is closed also because of the smoke    

Michel

Sawdust

Michel wrote

LOL yeah sawdust, where can I eat good food at a reasonable price ? huh ?

It's a cozy little place just off the highway, The Road Kill Grill. Reasonable and always with a fresh sheet.

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

I'm surprised you want to go to the Island, Michel.  You have a LONG WEEKEND.  You could probably make it to Colorado and back, easy.  lol  

Lise

The islanders want to kidnap Michel and do nasty stuff to him. They've brainwashed him to join their tribe already so there's no turning back.

It's it me or is it a mite cold these days? When does summer end? So sad.... not much of a summer season.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

It is a tad cold the last couple days.  It's supposed to get nice again starting tomorrow.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|