So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Fun times, purelife.  It will be good!  

Michel- you should bring your camera everywhere.  You never know when you will see wildlife or evidence of an evil plot.

Has your tooth been hurting a long time, or did it just start?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
Ah how cute she is, the little innocent furry thing ! It began to hurt when Lise says she might go streaking at work. lol [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif[/img]
 --
 Oh, hahahahah.  I think I need another cup of coffee.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

dude, somebody just flew off the top of a mountain on the Tour de France. I think his bike is still rolling down the highest road in Europe. (Cime de la Bonette)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.

california rolls and a plum for lunch today.  yummee    

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
Hmm the new facebook look is weird.  
  I didn't see anything out of the norm.

Sportsdude

Afternoon pl! Have fun camping!
I just had cake and lemonade. lol

Heat Madness 2008 continues. They found a man's body floating around in a park fountain, in Fountain Park. An 18 year old was shooting at a cop after he stole a car and the police chief is now under federal investigation. lol

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
[em]Sportsdude wrote:
Hmm the new facebook look is weird.  
[/em]  
I didn't see anything out of the norm.

You'll see the 'new' facebook eventually. They're rolling it out slowly, not everyone will get the new format right away.

type in:
www.new.facebook.com

Michel

[span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman';"][/span]

Sportsdude

If you look at St. Louis crime stats. Yes. More murders, weird stuff, crimes happen in the Summer. Its part of the history here. We never have riots in the Dec. its always June/July/Aug/Sept.

I don't remember mass sit ins by civil right activists in January or a riot in Feb. But I do remember people storming a church because the new police chief was white in March once.

Michel

[span style="color: blue; font-family: Arial;" lang="EN-US"][/span]
[span style="color: blue; font-family: Arial;" lang="EN-US"][font face="Times New Roman"][font color="#000000"][span lang="EN-US"]    
[/span][/font][/font][/span]

Sportsdude

Through June of this year
86 murders
117 rapes
1,244 robberies out of which 799 were armed
2,060 assaults 1,063 were with a gun
3,939 burglaries
8,279 larceny
2,610 auto theft
151 arson
Victims of Crime: 3,507
Property Crime Total: 14,433
Total Crimes committed: 17,940

Hmm out of the two Neighbourhoods I'd live in
2 of them don't have any murders but 4 rapes
1 has 2 murders (rich area)
Still the safest neighbourhoods are the gay neighbourhoods. lol No crime happens there for some reason.(murder wise) one part of tower grove had 5 rapes and another had 2. But still, that's super safe.

23 people were murdered in June
17 murdered in May
16 in April
7 in March
14 in Feb.
9 January

rather safe city then what it used to be.  pop. 347,181 (used to be 800,000 but after the civil rights movement white people fled, so you've got an area about the size of Vancouver west of Main Street to UBC of nothing but burned out homes.)

|