So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Nope, haven't had a drink yet! :)

Waiting for pizza dough to rise.  I hope it works.
 I halved the recipe but forgot to halve the olive oil.  Added more flour to balance things out.  Made a nice dough.  Now...will it rise?  Hmmmmm.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

YUMMMMM...homemade pizza !!!  I just remembered....I'll be RIGHT in your neighbourhood around.....umm.....dinner time?  What are the chances ?!!?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

P.C.- you may be wise to stay out of my neighbourhood.  The high octane olive oil content is likely to cause an almighty conflaguration.  (but the dough is rising!)  I'll call you back over when I  manage to do this properly and we'll have dinner then!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

P.C.- you may be wise to stay out of my neighbourhood.

[FONT size=5]Oh yea ??? [/FONT] [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/n080.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

I'd be scared to make dinner for P.C. she's way too good on the making the food part. Hard to please probably. :)
I'm too simple.

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
[em]P.C.- you may be wise to stay out of my neighbourhood.[/em][/div]   [div][font style="font-style: italic;" size="5"]Oh yea ??? [/font] [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/n080.gif[/img]
 --

Ulp.  I didn't mean it quite like that!  lol

The pizza dough worked really well.  Brown and crispy on the edges.  I think I'll continue to screw up the recipe every time I make pizza!  This was the result:

1 1/2 c (+ as much as you need)  flour
 1/2c warm H2O
 2 envelopes yeast
 1 Tbsp honey
 1/4c olive oil
 1/4 tsp salt

All this talk of pizza yesterday, and I was craving some.  But being the cheapo that I am, I decided to use the leftover bits of ham, cheese and veggies in the fridge.

P.C.

Good job Lil Me.  

I don't think of it as being cheapo....I think of it as being creative AND frugal.  Great combo.    

Sportsdude

Its frozen pizza night again. x3 this week. Welcome home..  

Lil Me

SD- If you're eating for free in your parents' house, I wouldn't complain too loudly.  Seriously.  

P.C.

...or even quietly.

Sportsdude

Yeah, I'm not complaining, its just extremely bad eating habits due to everyone being worn out of life. Its been like this for a good 6 years. ehh Life isn't so great down here if you haven't noticed. Its not Canada.  

P.C.

omg....I missed a great Kodak moment.

I kept hearing something on my porch....I was outside....but everytime I looked up, I couldn't see anything.  THEN I noticed my cat was in the bird cage that is sitting on the porch.  Just sitting there tall and pretty.  By the time I grabbed my camera he was on his way out.  

Rats.

Sportsdude

bwhahaha

wait

why was the cat in a bird cage?

P.C.

He just climbed in there....LOL

I snapped of a pic anyways, but it's the pits.

[A id=thelink onclick="return fitsInWindow();"][img id=thepic title="Click to visit ImageShack for Image Hosting!" onclick=scaleImg() alt=img355/3733/img0876dx4.jpg src="http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3733/img0876dx4.jpg"][/A]

|