So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I have no complaints....well except for the dead bunnies.  But I take the bad with the good....he also keeps the mice away.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

I got a giant pile of filing I have to get done tonight. It is driving me nuts. Not work related, all personal. Insurance, RRSP, receipts, misc...blech!  I knew the weekend was a ways off yet!

chat later.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

P.C.

LOLZZZ !!!!

He is a naughty boy.  Lil Me brought him a Cat-bib.  It's hilarious....I'd never heard of them before....but they are an anti-hunting bib.  You have to get them accustomed to a collar first...which he is not being receptive to at all.  Then you attach the bib and it screws up their hunting style.

[img title="Anti-hunting bib keeps cats in check" alt="Anti-hunting bib keeps cats in check" src="http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/system/files/20070418_catbib.jpg"]

Lil Me

lol.  He doesn't look like a happy customer!
 Well, at least he will have clean fur, in case he dribbles his soup...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

That's not our beast.....he's not that far yet....lol   He doesn't look amused either. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
[em]van guy wrote:   ... when i moved to Van my first job was in a sketchy part of town ...[/em]

I thought that was where all the artists hung out.

There were some artists - also some other lets say "colorful" folks.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Michel

P.C.

It's pretty clever.  According to the write-up, they reduce their hunting effectiveness by 72%.  

van_guy

Michel wrote:
P.C. wrote:
 [em]He is a naughty boy.  Lil Me brought him a Cat-bib.[/em]  

Great invention !

I wonder if they make bibs for turtles ...

P.C.

Yes !  Their swiftness is alarming.  

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
LOLZZZ !!!!

He is a naughty boy.  Lil Me brought him a Cat-bib.  It's hilarious....I'd never heard of them before....but they are an anti-hunting bib.  You have to get them accustomed to a collar first...which he is not being receptive to at all.  Then you attach the bib and it screws up their hunting style.

[img title="Anti-hunting bib keeps cats in check" alt="Anti-hunting bib keeps cats in check" src="http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/system/files/20070418_catbib.jpg"]

There was a second option - the 500 lb lead weight that is attached to the tail ... unfortunately it only came in lead grey - no designer colors

P.C.

HAHAHAAAA....oh that would never do.  On the other hand....he is displaying a bit of attitude about the purple.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
HAHAHAAAA....oh that would never do.  On the other hand....he is displaying a bit of attitude about the purple.

Cat's .. just can't make em happy sometimes ...

reminds me of a quote from Norm (Cheers)

women ... can't live with 'em ... pass the beer nuts.

P.C.

Ah that Nahmie...quite the philosopher. (and of course Cliffie too)  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/musik/e030.gif" border=0]

|