So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

Chilli for lunch today.  Dinner is cottage cheese with peaches n cream corn.

Sportsdude

nanaimo gril lol.....

to the mountains! have a good everyone.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

I missed free yoghurt... I walked towards the Waterfront instead.    

Michel

Lil Me

Evening!  What a great day it was out there.
 Dinner is leftover veg pasta, grated carrot/beet salad and some fried T&T green onion pancake out of the freezer (...blah...it tastes like "freezer").

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Awesome day! This afternoon I cleared up a lot of stuff with a project. Feels like the weekend started already!! Although it really never.

Spag for supper. Beef style, not tofu.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

It's not even hump day yet Van.  Here's to a speedy week.

I puttered in the yard today.....so beautiful out.  Mass quantities of forest floor debris cleaned out.  Like to get rid of it before the dry season.  It becomes tinder dry and is kinda scary.  I accidently uncovered a rabbit hole....deep under one of the maple trees.  I hope they're not mad at me.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

The rabbits may not care...until the killer comes back to leave rabbit remains for you again. LOL!!

The killer may thank you though. just teasin'.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Oh dread.  

There is another there this morning....well...half of one.

P.C.

This is my cat's mantra.....

[A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fk6943GcI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fk6943GcI[/A]

Van

Really!? That would be hard to get used to. Poor Wabbits!!

Sounds like your yard makes up for it in other ways. Are you close to the ocean? Or right on the ocean?  

P.C.

No....not on the water.....but quite close.  If I could pick up my property and plunk it oceanfront, I would be in heaven.  (not that I'm unhappy where I am)

Van

Just being close would be sweet.

|