So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

In  the older small towns you would find a lot of heritage-type houses in both provinces.  I still think Nova Scotia would have more of interest, but if your parents visualize Green Gables, then they would find a lot of that in P.E.I.  I think that is their largest industry.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Michel

Michel

kitten

New Brunswick IS boring.  That's why I left.  lol

Sportsdude

I see, I see.
we like to bike the coast line and bike up to little villages and such. (like cape cod). We don't really drive around. more like bike around lol.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

I guess P.E.I. would be the best place for biking.  Flat roads make it easier.  By car I think that the Annapolis Valley would be the prettiest place.  I always thought it was, but especially in the spring when the apple trees are blooming.

Michel

Lil Me

So kewl.  It would be nice to see the Maritimes.  But for the cost of flying to Halifax, you could go to Europe several times!!!  (maybe cheaper to fly Seattle to DC?)

Went to Nova Scotia when I was a kid (parents had to travel there for work).  That was when kids could fly free on Pacific Western Airlines.  It took all day to get to Toronto.  The plane went: Vancouver, Kelowna, Calgary, Regina, Brandon, Toronto.  Took the train to Ottawa then flew to Halifax.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Van

Cool. I never been to Eastern Canada. I know it would make for a helluva vacation. New Brunswick is quiet and boring? Sounds good to this guy!

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

[DIV class=none id=imgFrame]Good day to you all!

[DIV class=none] [DIV class=none id=imgFrame][A onclick="jvascript:fullSize('293yanr', '500', '375', '3'); return false;" href="jvascript:void(0);" jQuery1205800930248="13"][img class=imgsize id=imgElement title="Click for Full Size View" alt="Click for Full Size View" src="http://i31.tinypic.com/293yanr.jpg[/img][FONT color=#336699] [/FONT][/A][/DIV][!--[a href="/addfx.php?pic=293yanr&s=3"][img]/i/tinyfx_balloon_up_addfx.gif" border="0" alt="TinyFx powered by Flektor"/][/a]--] [H2] [/H2][/DIV]
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

ah yes. st. hamburger patties day  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Happy St Paddy's Day.

Gonna eat some pasta with cream of mushroom soup + salad.  Lazy meal.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

[img height=306 src="http://www.bry-backmanor.org/holidayfun/leppyclip4.gif" width=274 align=bottom]Happy St. Patrick's Day!

kitten

Lil Me wrote:
Happy St Paddy's Day.

Gonna eat some pasta with cream of mushroom soup + salad.  Lazy meal.

Sounds good to me, Lil Me.  I'll be having some chicken cacciatore.  I did it the lazy way in the slow cooker.

|