So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

I can make a great soup.  I make up a batch and freeze it in individual servings.  I was so hungry I ate the last two I had in the freezer.  That is, they were in the freezer.  I wasn't in the freezer eating them!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Van

That is a good way to go. I do the same thing with pasta sauce. I have a whole freezer full and I never get sick of it. That is one thing I made sure I learned from my mother before I moved out on my own.

well, I am going to lay flat on my back in my living room and turn up some music and close my eyes for a bit before I call it a night.

later.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

kitten

I do that with pasta sauce too.  Have a good evening.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Had a massive plate of lasagna for supper. OMG! So Goooood! The lasagna was much more impressive and intelligent than my date!

OHHH NOOOOOO !!!!  Really Van ?  Bummer....I was hoping this would turn out good.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I had rice and apple sauce.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

P.C. wrote:
Had a massive plate of lasagna for supper. OMG! So Goooood! The lasagna was much more impressive and intelligent than my date!

OHHH NOOOOOO !!!!  Really Van ?  Bummer....I was hoping this would turn out good.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0][/DIV]
 Thats ok PC. I am really not looking for anything serious in my life these day. I am just looking for weekend fun from time to time.  Its all good! This girl had one too many frying pans to the head to have any type of moderate conversation.

(I never really belched after supper either.... I was just being silly!)

Happy St. Paddy's Day!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Good morning everyone.

I see that Kitten is back.  It's so NICE to see you again... I've missed you.

P.C.

Good morning purelife.

My computer is acting up again this morning. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a032.gif[/img]

Looking like a beautiful day out there....I think I might go outside and play in a little bit.

How is your morning going ?

Lil Me

Morning Van, pure and P.C.!!!

Raining here.  Dropped my car off at the shop and walked home.  I'm at home today, which is fine with me.  I need an "at home" day (as opposed to a home office day) because it seriously looks like a bomb hit.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Morning PC.  Are you playing in your garden?  We have rain today and it's pretty gloomy outside.  My morning is going great.  It was really quiet taking the skytrain this morning.

My guy started a new job today.  We are VERY excited about this opportunity because then, we can truly start our family.  :)))  We want kids NOW!

I've got a garden question for you PC.  I was looking for herbs for my kitchen window sill.  Could you recommend a few good herbs to have?  I can probably have about 4 or so.  I was thinking parsley...  And do you know if they sell this long row of a wooden box with compartments for planting the herbs?  I don't know what it's called but I don't want the herbs in the green planter that it comes with in stores.  I'm a very green newbie in this area.  :)

ADD:  Hiya Lil Me.    

Lil Me

purelife wrote:

[div style="font-style: italic;"]My guy started a new job today.  We are VERY excited about this opportunity because then, we can truly start our family.  :)))  We want kids NOW![/div]  --

Congrats to Mr purelife!!!

<insert rude sexual innuendo here>

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Choose herbs that don't grow too wide or tall. Chives, basil, parsley, and thyme are good choices, plus they are ones you're likely to use most often. Just make sure your container is at least 6 inches deep.  

Sportsdude

cloudy and gloomy here.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

<insert rude sexual innuendo here>

Hmmmm.....I wonder how many innuendos could we fit in here.  

purelife

LOL LM...

Thanks PC.  That's VERY helpful. I'm surprised that Home Depot didn't have a variety of herbs.  I'll have to check elsewhere.  

|