So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

Do you take your lunch to work, or do you walk.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

[span style="text-decoration: underline; font-weight: bold;" class="hw"]non sequitur[/span][span style="text-decoration: underline; font-weight: bold;"] [/span](nahn sek [as in heck]-kwit-her) n. Latin for "it does not follow." The term usually means that a conclusion does not logically follow from the facts or law, stated: "That's a non sequitur."  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

bwaaahhh chick laugh at me ! My question was serious

People who follow SD's path willingly....blindly... into the unknown, have been known to lose....um....well..........No......we are no longer taking you seriously.

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
[em]bwaaahhh chick laugh at me ! My question was serious[/em]

People who follow SD's path willingly....blindly... into the unknown, have been known to lose....um....well..........No......we are no longer taking you seriously.

sounds like a description of a leader to me!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I'm not following you.

Sportsdude

van_guy

Sportsdude wrote:
P.C. wrote:
I have totally lost touch with the flow of this thread.  [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a136.gif[/img]

up to speed.
right wing high school
left wing church
never was taught evolution
was taught creationism

SD - are you seriously saying that you learned creationism in high school and not evolution????  Oh My  Darwin!!!
where did you go to school?  Dark Ages Academy?  I'm not making fun of you - I'm just really shocked.
Were you taught that the sun revolves around the earth as well?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

Lise wrote:
Eeeeow..... that's disgusting Van. Whereabout is this place?

In a kingdom far far away.  I'm working in NE Vietnam.  

Van

Hi Van guy. I think the crazy DS'ers are getting us mixed up?  I am just simply Van as in rusty Chevy Van. (or spidey van??).

Hey, sports, Thanks GOD all of the USA isn't how your home town is. I can imagine, if you did try and fight it, you would turn into the man you are!! Jeez, the way you talk about it!! I would say it needs A LOT OF GAS, AND A MATCH!!! Then maybe they can start over! No wonder you left.

I also hope you don't think the Canadian prairies are like that? They might make you drink a Pilsner and watch CFL football, but other than that...

I don't even know what to say??  Jesus should come and kick their butts for being so stupid. Now that would be good TV!

Happy Saturday. I am taking a neice and some of my youth group to a halfpipe today. Then milkshakes! Chat later.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

van_guy

Van wrote:
Hi Van guy. I think the crazy DS'ers are getting us mixed up?  I am just simply Van as in rusty Chevy Van. (or spidey van??).
 [/div][div]
Hi Van!! - yeah it doesn't seem like rocket science to me either.  I'm van guy - because well ... i live in VANcouver and well ... I'm a GUY.  Maybe this will help people sort us out.  Enjoy the milkshake.  I really miss icecream when I'm in asia - i had an ice cream bar once in outer mongolia - it sucked bobo - other than that i;ve never even seen the stuff.

Lil Me

Morning Van and Van_Guy!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Good morning Van and Van Guy, and Van Dude and Van Morrison and Chevy Van...did I get everyone?  

.......and of course Lil Me.  

Sportsdude

yup I was taught creationism. sooooo fun.  

|