Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Correction:  It's pR0n!

Michel

Lil Me

Aw, THANKS, Michel.  You are too sweet.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I for one am happy to see the Lil Me in Red.  I think I went through some kind of withdrawl when it was changed.

Do you find yourself buying new things for a place even though you haven't moved yet?

I have purchased several new things in anticipation of our new dome.  My guy is like "Don't buy anything...remember, we've got to move it over too!"  OMG, I can't help it!  :)

I buy things for the home when I see them.  If something perfect comes along, I don't wait.  Especially if they're one of a kind type of things and you know your look.  My motto is,  It may never pass this way again.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

[div]          
[/div]

Lil Me

P.C.!!! Good to hear from you.  I'm also having computer issues.  I have 3 useless, old computers (5+ years old) and I rotate between them.  I did have the use of a brand-new laptop for a while, but that belonged to a client and I recently handed it back to them.

Elmo is officially sick of rice cakes, brown rice, steamed veg, avocadoes, almond butter, and domestic fruit.  My herbal cleanse is almost over...just a few...more...days.  I'd sell my grandmother for an orange and a grapefruit.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I'd sell my grandmother for an orange and a grapefruit.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]How about for a pomelo?  I bet half a grandma would be good enough.

Lil Me

yeah, maybe I could barter my other half a grandma for a mango.  

purelife

How many grandmas for this? ;) [font size="1"] hang in there gurll....[/font]

purelife

Did you lose any weight so far?....or most importantly, feel any slimmer?  

purelife

I buy things for the home when I see them.  If something perfect comes along, I don't wait.  Especially if they're one of a kind type of things and you know your look.  My motto is,  It may never pass this way again.[img style="font-style: italic;" src="richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif[/img]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Yay!  I'm not the only one.  :))  When there's a good sale, I can't pass it down.

P.C.

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]P.C.!!! Good to hear from you.[/SPAN]  I'm also having computer issues.  I have 3 useless, old computers (5+ years old) and I rotate between them.  I did have the use of a brand-new laptop for a while, but that belonged to a client and I recently handed it back to them.

Elmo is officially sick of rice cakes, brown rice, steamed veg, avocadoes, almond butter, and domestic fruit.  My herbal cleanse is almost over...just a few...more...days.  I'd sell my grandmother for an orange and a grapefruit.

Poor you Lil Me.  Good for you for sticking it out.  (that first luscious sip of the Nectars of the Gods is going to taste like pure ambrosia)

I have never used more hyphented words as I have in the last couple months with this [A href="mailto:$%**&-$%%@-%&*#$"][FONT color=#000000]$%**&-$%%@-%&*#$[/FONT][/A]#@ computer.  (I wonder why that automatically turned in to a link.???)

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  

Lil Me

Lost 5-8lbs of fluid.  I had been holding it in the lower back/kidney area.
 I feel good!  Though I'd feel better if I'd been at the gym, but too busy this week.

P.C.

Michel wrote:  By far the cutest avatar, altough Gophie is funny too !

[DIV style="MARGIN: 2ex"][img id=avatar alt="Alanis Morissette" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/avatars/LG_catinblu.jpg" name=avatar].[/DIV]

Michel

|