Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

good evening everyone.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Good evening
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

OK.....I just got it.  14000 posts.  I'm a little slow.

So I logged in, even though my eyes want to be closed. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/c015.gif" border=0]

I think I have a pillow that I need to make an impression on.  

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Morning!  Hi Michel.

TGIF TGIF TGIF

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

Good morning Lil Me and Michel

And a fine looking Friday it is.  I think I'll spend the day in the workshop.

Anybody have any plans for the weekend?  Not going on any lion hunts Michel?

Michel

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
lol who needs lions when you have those at home lol :
 [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ra[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]cob[/td][td]s[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="dc18097cdbee603550dc2ffb15752641" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  --

You could stay downtown Vancouver and take your chances with the cougars!

No major plans for me.  Remembrance Day parade and ceremony with Scouts on the 11th.  Besides that, depends on weather.  I could use some hibernation time with books and tea!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

JJ

My big plans for the long weekend is to get my book finished.  It looks like a good plan as the weather doesn't look promising.

Michel

purelife

Good morning Lil Me, SD, PC, Russ, Michel and JJ.

Curling up in bed with tea and reading/finishing a good book sounds like a grand way to relax and something I plan to do as well this weekend. :)

TGIF for SURE!  I could so get out of work NOW and sip some martinis.  I remember at my last job, the ladies there would have red wine or martinis at around 3 ish.  Good times!  :)))

No plans yet for the weekend.  We might head down to the States, go swimming with some friends... not sure yet.    

Russ

Lise wrote:
 I officially cast my vote as a pumpkin hater right now. Don't get me wrong, I love eating pumpkin and whatever but getting rid of my giantic pumpkin after Halloween isn't exactly my cuppa tea.

Did I ever tell you this fantastic plan that I have to get rid of the pumpkin by burying it in our yard? I mean how hard can it get to dig a big hole then dump the pumpkin in? It's good for compost afterall... however, nobody told me I couldn't dig beyond a few centimetres - ie. struck hard clay soil after a few inches. So now I have a delightful half pumpkin dome in my yard. Well, at least it's added color to a somewhat drabby looking patch.

I threw my four pumpkins into the compost bins we have down the back. We put all organics, eggshells, and even some grass (most of it goes to the city however)

No more real pumpkin for me next year. I went out and bought a fake one from Shoppers. Best value to date.[/DIV]
 Hiss! Hiss! Hiss! Yaargh!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

JJ

I will you Russ, after my childs moved out I bought a fake pumpkin too.  I still have a real Christmas tree as they come home then. LOL  

Lil Me

Lise- to dig a deeper hole, stand on the shovel and push it downwards about a foot.  Then dig up that shovel-full, before standing/stomping downwards on the shovel again.  

|