Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

afternoon.
no plans this weekend.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I agree, LM... *bless*

:)

P.C.

You really don't even need to bury your punky Lise.  When they decompose, which they do quickly, they collapse to almost nothing.  Just setting it it the garden will feed the soil.  You can also still cook and use your pumpkin for muffins etc after his duty as a jack-o-lantern, if you use an old thrift-store lamp instead of a candle.

[img style="WIDTH: 120px; HEIGHT: 124px" height=266 src="http://www.masterpiecepumpkins.com/Graphics/Wink%20(.5)_______________PM.jpg" width=197]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

Lise going to have lots of baby pumkins next year if the seeds were still in the pumkin  

Lil Me

Hey 49er!  You guys get a long weekend, yes?  Monday is a holiday here.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

49er

yup....Monday is Veteran Day observation for us

Sportsdude

day of shopping and huge sales.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

Awwww...sorry Michel.

Are you still stuck at work?

I was a busy girl today.  I came up with a design for a custom built-in bed for our guest room.....and finished one of the 'components' today.  I'm very excited about this project.  I have been putting it off for months, for lack of a good design for such a teeny room.  NOW I'm stoked.

purelife

Good evening everyone.

We had pho tonight... yummy. :)  I am pho-satisfied.  

We're going to shop at teh States tomorrow.  Hopefully, it won't be so busy.

Lil Me

Excellent, P.C.!  You're very creative.

R U at work Michel?  

Dinner was Me n Ed's Pizza with Jeckyl.  He had Hawaiian (+ bacon) and my half was the Mt Seymour- pesto sauce, shrimp, veggies, feta and hot banana peppers.

Gotta fold some laundry before bed.

Nighty night!

purelife

Mmmm.....pizza...

night LM.  sweet dreamz.

ADD:  *yawn*  I should go to bed soon too.  

Enjoy a wonderful day of hot potting, Miss PC.  I'm sure it's going to turn out miammmeeeee!  :)))

P.C.

Dinner was Me n Ed's Pizza with Jeckyl.  He had Hawaiian (+ bacon) and my half was the Mt Seymour- pesto sauce, shrimp, veggies, feta and hot banana peppers.

You should go to Me n Jeckyls.  Hawaiian and bacon is the yummiest.

Pho is one of those culinary adventures I'd like to go on, but I don't do well with spicy.....are there options in this.....or would it lose something.

Lil Me

Plain pho isn't spicy.  You'll like it.  It's a beef broth with meat and noodles.  It only gets spicy when you add the hot sauce and chiles.  

|