So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

cutezz

wow the day has gone by fast...lunch time...leftover pasta...what is everyone having????

purelife

It's kinda quiet in here today.  

Hi cutezz and CK.

I'm having a sandwich, coconut tart, cherry tomatoes and an apple for lunch.  

Sportsdude

cutezz

Hey purelife...what are you up to today???

CK

It is a slow day in here. Hope everyone is busy in a good way and not too stressed out and stuff..

cutezz

Hey there...I am soooooo borrrred today...the weather is crappy and I feel like the weather...I would feel so much better at home under a quilt watching and old black and white movie...eating nachos....man this day sucks! hahahaha Oh one thing is new and fun I bought Alfred Hitchcock presents...the first season is it ever good....starts in 1955...so much class back then...

CK

Sounds alright. My ol' roomy back in college had the complete original series of the Twilight Zone. Good stuff.

It got nice and sunny here, not really warm though. Only about 5 degrees.

Sportsdude

Well I leave for Seattle on Friday. Kinda nervous. Going out into the great unknown if you will.

kitten

Hi, all.  I went back to bed after work and just got up.  I think lunch will be another cup of tea.  Colds are such a nuisance.  CK, I love your new avatar.  That's cute.   How are you doing, cutezz?  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

kitten

Have a good time, Sportsdude.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it, even if it does rain.  It's fun to explore new places.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Hi everyone....kitten, CK cutezz....sportsdude.............and..........

Drab little day out there....pooy.  Just starting to get the rain, although it sounds kind of nice.  Have moved computer into another room, that has a couple skylights, and I like the sound.

How is everybody's day ????
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

CK

My day is great. Wishing it was Friday, but soon enough. Thinking of trying out Castle Mountain this Saturday. Into the spring boarding season now.

P.C.

It's ever so quiet in here today....well all week actually.  Hmmm.....everyone working hard ?  LOL

Speaking of which, I'd best get a few things done around here myself.  

Off to do some boarding on the weekend ????  Lucky you.  You know, hubby pointed out something the other day that surprised me.  Apparently Mt. Washington has the deepest snow base in all of Canada.  I don't know why, but that amazes me, but it does.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

CK

Interesting P.C.! I never knew that either. I actually never been there. Always went to Whistler or the Kootenays when I lived in BC.

I am a big fan of Red Mountain.

|