So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

So how did you score an invite to test drive the Lexus's..es..szz?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

Sportsdude wrote:
hmm you drive a lexus? I only get GM offers like that, who wants to drive a tank I mean hummer. Not me.

Lexus don't make hummers.  Lexus is the luxury arm of Toyota.  They the leaders in hybrids  

P.C.

Hummers ARE GM, aren't they?

Sportsdude

My counselor from Scotland was hitchiking through Europe in the 70's. They got to Spain. It was hot out, they didn't have any food. All of a sudden the entered a city and the blvd's were lined with oranges. Yes oranges. so just like any person they picked a couple and started eating. lol
The police arrested them for eating the 'town's pride'.

Also when he was on a catholic church trip through spain his bus got pulled over by the french police. They weren't speeding or anything but since it was a 'tourist' bus the police wouldn't let the bus through unless everyone, (including kids) had taste the town's pride and joy, its wine.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

P.C. wrote:
So how did you score an invite to test drive the Lexus's..es..s?[/DIV]
 I don't know.....I just got the invite in the mail.  It was fun.  You just register and sign a release that you not gonna sue them if you crash, when you get there.  They issue you a magnetic card which you use to sign up a time to test each car.  And the goumet lunch was good.......everything was done to reflect luxury  

P.C.

Wow....I've never heard of this before.  That's GREAT!  I'd be up for that.  I would like to test drive a Jag or two.

49er

I guess Lexus holds this event all over the country

[A href="http://tasteoflexus.com/"]http://tasteoflexus.com/[/A]

P.C.

Rats....I'm in the wrong country.  I think it'd be cool.  (and a gourmet lunch wouldn't hurt none either)

Sportsdude

hmm I think the GM event they gave you subway. lol!  

49er

I guess they were playing with the words.......taste of luxury.  They were even putting out bottled Fiji water instead of domestic bottled water

Sportsdude

49er wrote:
[em]Sportsdude wrote:
hmm you drive a lexus? I only get GM offers like that, who wants to drive a tank I mean hummer. Not me.[/em]  

Lexus don't make hummers.  Lexus is the luxury arm of Toyota.  They the leaders in hybrids

I know that, I'm a car guy. I was talking about GM in their invites they go drive a Hummer!

P.C.

Sportsdude

take care P.C.  

purelife

Good night PC... sweet dreamz.  

P.C.

Good morning everyone....erm....anyone.

Has anybody heard when summer's going to start ?  I've been listening to the news, but so far no info.

|