So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kits

I don't think it is really a big deal, it was just really strange.  This Acadame girl was for whatever reason certain that you and I were the same person, and that I (you) had given her a pic saying that it was you (us) hahaha.  She didn't really want to post the pick for me to verify, but did anyway, and it was Lady Jing, and some dorky looking guy....[/DIV]It was just really strange how this girl had done some sort of 'sleuthing' (so she though) and uncovered the fact that 'kits' and 'tenkani' were the same poster, and that we are an asian girl.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

tenkani

Weird. I don't remember having a pic of Lady Jing and a dorky guy...[/DIV]Were they dancing?Did you get the filename?
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

kits

nice pic sexy!

no, I didn;t get the file name, the posts were promptly deleted.  Jing and the guy were not together, there was a pic of her in front of her computer screen, and a second pic of the guy, just standing there....

tenkani

That's some weird, wild stuff. I wonder who the guy was...[/DIV]I miss Jing    
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

kits

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

Alumni

Yep, that's me :)

I'm also busy which means I need to get back to it now.  

See u

Quote from: purelife on Feb 09 06 08:51Hiya Alumni.  Are you the same one who seldomly posts on dv?  I'm doing ok these days.  I'm very busy as usual, taking on more work.  ;)

"People Who Don't Make a Commitment to Me Don't Get My Time" - Annonymous CEO

purelife

Hey Alumni

Would you be interested in coming out to the dv get-together I'm organizing?  It will be in March and if you go to DV now, you'll find my topic.  :)  

Legion

curses!

kits

Future Canadian

When is the DV get together? I don't want to go looking and get sucked in there.[/DIV]I might be going up to Van for my birthday in March. That'd be a gas to pop in.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

March ?..........   [A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=64990"]http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=64990[/A]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Future Canadian

That might be around the time I'm going (for my birfday!) [/DIV]For breakfast...a second cup of coffee, maybe a wee puff of Oregon's finest, and then a bowl of cereal...
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Dood

[font style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;" size="6"]Lunch today: Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!!![/font]

Future Canadian

Pizza?[/DIV]In between checking out this board I'm also layingout the menu for a new pizza place I'm working at. How's this sound?[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"]THE END CUT

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"]Thinly sliced Cascade Natural Prime Rib, Carmelized Sweet Red Onions, Gorgonzola Cheese, Parmesan, Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, and Provolone

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p] [/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"]THE QUACK

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"]Smoked Maple Leaf Duck Breast, Shitake Mushrooms, [?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:State w:st="on"]New York[/st1:State] White Cheddar, Ginger Orange [st1:place w:st="on"]Plum[/st1:place] Sauce, Mozzarella and Provolone

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][o:p] [/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"]JIMMY'S SIGNATURE

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][st1:place w:st="on"][st1:PlaceType w:st="on"]Spring[/st1:PlaceType] [st1:PlaceType w:st="on"]River[/st1:PlaceType][/st1:place] Cold Smoked Steelhead Salmon, Red Onions, Roasted Bell Peppers, Caper Dill Cream Sauce, Mozzarella, and Provolone

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"]THE CHICKEN COOP

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"]Fresh Smoked Oregon Drapper Valley Chicken Breast, Fresh Spinach, Roasted Bell Peppers, Artichoke Crowns, Gorgonzola Cheese, Pesto Sauce, Mozzarella, and Provolone

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"]THE PORK CHOP

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"]Jimmy's Canadian Style Smoked Pork Loin, Granny Smith Apples, New York White Cheddar Cheese, Pineapple BBQ Sauce, Mozzarella, and Provolone

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][st1:Street w:st="on"][st1:address w:st="on"]TEXAS STREET[/st1:address][/st1:Street]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"]Smoked Beef Brisket, a Roasted Vegetable Medley consisting of Green Bell Peppers, White Onions, Quartered Mushrooms, and Garlic Cloves, Bourbon Honey BBQ Sauce, Mozzarella, Provolone, and Tillamook Cheddar

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][st1:Street w:st="on"][st1:address w:st="on"]GUDALAJARA STREET[/st1:address][/st1:Street]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"]Hand Tossed Masa Crust, Smoked Drapper Valley Chicken Breast, Tillamook Cheddar, Cojita Cheese, Roasted Jalapeno and Garlic Enchilada Sauce, with Fresh Salsa and Sour Cream added after baking

Dood

In between checking out this board I'm also layingout the menu for a new pizza place I'm working at. How's this sound?

It sounds like I'm in [span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;"]loooooooooooove![/span]

I'll take one of each, please, and a liter of Pepsi.

|