So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Thanks SD.  

Late dinner tonight.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Calzone. I've never tried it on account it has pepperoni in it. I haven't found one that hasn't got pork.

Hey PC. Howzit going, girl?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

mmmm food.
never had calzones.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I'm starving!!!!!
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

Going good Miss Lise.  Speaking of yummy...I was perusing your website yesterday looking for some different ideas.  There are way too many excellent choices.  Great site.

We found the burner that came with the hot pot at our local hardware store.  FOURTY NINE BUCKS !!!!  WITHOUT THE POT !!!!

Maybe you could try some of the turkey or chicken sausage.  They are very good.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Here Monkee. Something to take your mind off... gee... I dunno... food? *snicker*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[FONT color=#ffffff size=1].[/FONT]

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

Speaking of food, I soo wanted pho today but my family didn't like the idea. ugh.
Nobody likes to eat what I want to eat. :((((    

Lise

P.C. wrote:
Going good Miss Lise.  Speaking of yummy...I was perusing your website yesterday looking for some different ideas.  There are way too many excellent choices.  Great site.

We found the burner that came with the hot pot at our local hardware store.  FOURTY NINE BUCKS !!!!  WITHOUT THE POT !!!!

Maybe you could try some of the turkey or chicken sausage.  They are very good.

Thank you. I hope you find something at my website. Let me know if you've tried any of the recipes and give me feedback.

Wow! $49.00!!! That's bloody robbery!! OMG. I think I better go and snag one from the Crystal Mall pretty soon. Good deal at the mall there.

Where does one aquire the dough for calzone? Or is it the same as pizza?    
Bill Cosby.

Lise

There, there... *pats Monkee gently on the back* I'll send you kimchi next time.

Pho? I know the feeling, SD. Nobody but me and my kids would eat it. Hubby wouldn't go near it. Says it's too.... 'foreign'. Go figure.

What's your favorite pho? I like the one with chicken pieces. I usually go for the beef but with the kids, I can't risk raw beef (even though I know it's cooked in the soup). I love the soup with different parts of cows too. Hehe.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

beef pho.

My sister says the same thing. She says 'eat american food' bs.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

You forced me to leave my desk and beat some chips out of the stupid chips machine.

It's what I get for waking up late and skipping breakfast then playing games on my computer and skipping lunch then coming to work after 5:00 and eating an apple for dinner. My mother, I suspect, would not approve.

Lise...  

Lise

ROTFL. Ahaha. You're such a cutie, Monkee. Think of it this way, at least you got some EXERCISE getting off your desk and going to the snack machine, right?

Your mother would approve for sure!
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Sportsdude wrote:
My sister says the same thing. She says 'eat american food' bs.

Hey you! Don't be dissing my burger, mate!!! Grrrrrr!!!
Bill Cosby.

purelife

MONKEE!!!!!!!!  HIIIII ThERE!!!!!  

|