So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

The sun just disappeared. I was thinking to get my viet than go on the roof here to see the view (I'm still a tourist ) and get some colours. Never been so white in my life so late in to summer.

Super-Gwailo !

Sportsdude

afternoon all.
woot the sun is out.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Sunny Mr SD? lol, where I am, I am sitting staring at the moon.

Dinner was hamburgers! <or some semblance of african made ones with crappy local beef>

Lunch was fish, chips, clam chowder, and salad. Well there was ox tails but I consider that a taboo.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

ox tails? *shivers*

it was sunny then I checked the radar. RAIN!!! grrrr. Can't swim then.

found a $171 plane ticket to Vancouver. Super cheap.

Russ

Flights in and from the states are super cheap compared to Canada.

Do you change your Avatars daily bud? Every time Im on you have a different one.. I might have to attempt to finds me a new one.

Sportsdude

yeah I seem to change it a lot depending on moods. Longest one I remember having was the SI symbol. I think I had that avatar for a month.

purelife

Hey Russ, SD and lurkers..all 75 of them!  Holy moly... !!!

I bet that Michel is one of them... oh, that "unregistered" gwailo!  ;)  heehee...

SD, ox tail is one of the main ingredient to prepare for the pho base of the soup.  When my mom makes pho, she would buy the ox tails and the meat would be absolutely tender and the broth, YUMMY!  

Sportsdude

oh so I've had it before? (if its in Pho then) cool!  

Michel

*Background Music* Super-Gwailo !

You called Lois ? Uh... I mean... Purelife ?    

Michel

Not sure if it's in all the pho but I sure ate once goat tail in a stew.

purelife

Oh, Ms Lois is SUPERHAWT!  Did you see that episode on Smallville where she was under a spell to fall inlove with Superman and she DRESSED UP!  HAWT!  

Anyways, that was off topic.  Thanks Michel!  ;)  You got me distracted.     Look what you've done, now I don't feel like working...  

Sportsdude

Loved that episode.  

Michel

Anyways, that was off topic.  Thanks Michel!  ;)  You got me distracted.     Look what you've done, now I don't feel like working...

Eh eh eh ! Mission accomplished ![/DIV]

Russ

purelife wrote:
 Hey Russ, SD and lurkers..all 75 of them!  Holy moly... !!!

I bet that Michel is one of them... oh, that "unregistered" gwailo!  ;)  heehee...

SD, ox tail is one of the main ingredient to prepare for the pho base of the soup.  When my mom makes pho, she would buy the ox tails and the meat would be absolutely tender and the broth, YUMMY!

Please dont tell me this. I like Pho.. No I really do. I dont need to know this.  

purelife

Hm, in that case Russ, I won't tell you what else is in the soup.  

|