So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

forumla1

SD = teh energizer bunnay  

P.C.

SD = moneybags, apparently.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

okay

Usually you're suppose to take 6 credits of English. But if I get a B or better in the English 111 and English 115 I get exempt.
These two classes are [span id="ctl00_CoursesContent_CoursesList1_Output"][/span][span style="font-weight: normal;"]Literature and Writing I and  Literature and Writing II.

Then for Science:
I'm going to have to take a lot of science classes. Doesn't bother me, I love science classes.

Math:
Only required math I seem to run across for my major is minor classes like principles of Math and Applications of Math.
[/span]  

lol no money bags here.  I wish though.  Couldn't afford any US schools.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

OK....this is what you're missing.  No offense, but I wasn't looking for your rundown on your courses.  I was trying to suggest that it might be constructive, economical even to get a rundown of what you will need for your courses NOW.  I'm trying to say, that YOU CAN GET IT CHEAPER WHERE YOU LIVE NOW.    

Sportsdude

but I don't know what I even need yet. I don't even have a student number yet which is needed to pick my classes yet. But of course when I get info on the classes, book lists and so on. I'm going to get as much as possible here before going.  

forumla1

woah, last night was all about SD is and his schooling.... well, me thinks today should be all about me. ;)  my turn... my turn...mkay?!  ;)

morning everyone!

Sportsdude

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

well, me thinks today should be all about me.    You called?

*preparing a tub full of warm soapy water*

*motioning to a comfy couch and a teak stool upon which to rest your weary feets*
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

forumla1

OMG, monkee, did you put these chackles on me?  i'm stuck to your sofa.....  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Yes!

And at no extra charge!!

*removing forumla's shoes with care and placing them into a ziplock bag*
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

forumla1

my pole is free of charge. so please, remove these chackles so that i can demonstrate.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

My gramma used to say "don't put a butterfly in a cage".

Now I know what she meant.

*using teh unlock technique*

Lil Me

Hi Lunchies!  Wassup?  Monkee is giving pedicures?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Hi Lil Me.......pedicures?  Sign me up.

You know, I was just thinking what a nice bunch there is here.  Not once has anybody even said a peep about Monkee having one of his ears on backwards.  

Lil Me

shhhh!  And don't mention the "Kick Me" sign on his back.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|