So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Ride to Tofino is....... interesting. Yep, super windy, lots of twist and turns.... but the view was breathtaking. I mean, miles and miles of forrest, mountains, lakes and rivers. Fantastic. We even saw a deer running across the road. I had to yell to hubby to watch out but it was well worth the scare.

Heya Ms. purelife. Pomeranian, eh? Good Lord! Good luck to her. Pommies are cute but they sure are neurotic at times.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
Good evening everyone.  Heya Lise!

My bro and his g/f just brought a pomeranian!  SO CUTE!  2 months old, purebred!  MESO Jelous!  

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Hot Springs is absolutely beautiful!  Oh, you'll love the springs water pool.... sooooo relaxing.  :)))  

Lise

Aaah. Look at them purdy eyes. They're very intelligent, excitable, super-hyper dogs. Wouldn't trade mine for all the $$$ in the world.

[img style="WIDTH: 553px; HEIGHT: 292px" height=465 src="http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/liseliselise/DSCN0054.jpg" width=599]

Here's one of the shots we took as we drove to Tofino. One of the many stops for diaper/potty/whatever change. It was cold, rainy and wet when we went. The river, I think it's called Kennedy River was raging at the time.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

They're super hyper?  Oh gosh, I hope that they train him asap!  He was pretty calm when I was holding him.  What kind of dog do you have Lise?  One day, I plan to get a young lab. :))  

Lise

purelife wrote:
Hot Springs is absolutely beautiful!  Oh, you'll love the springs water pool.... sooooo relaxing.  :)))

I so know what you mean, Ms. purelife! I can't wait to get into the mineral spa. The last time I was there, I was pregnant and couldn't go in. Doctor's orders. This time there's no holding me back!

Funny thing is.... last time we went, we shared a room with my in-laws and my dad-in-law walked out of the bathroom with a blue towel... and it fell OFF and..... OMG. Nuff said.  
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

they're the hyper active dogs in the dog world, I think.

Sportsdude

Lise

Maybe it's just my dog's that super hyper.... pommies are usually not calm creatures. My boy is 9 years old and still acts like he's a young pup.

Anyways, gotta run. My CEO is callin' and I gotta answer. G'nite folks and take care.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Funny thing is.... last time we went, we shared a room with my in-laws and my dad-in-law walked out of the bathroom with a blue towel... and it fell OFF and..... OMG. Nuff said. [img style="font-style: italic;" src="richedit/smileys/Happy/3.gif[/img]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]ROFL!  Oh gosh, that must've been embarrassing!  But funnay at the same time.

Sportsdude

Anybody got plans for the Holiday?  

kitten

Just rest and relaxation.  It's my regular day off.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

bummer. You technically lose an extra day off.  

purelife

No exciting plans for tomorrow.  Just the usual.  We were going to head out for a bbq with a bunch of friends but had to cancel cuz we had too many other things to do.  

Sportsdude

bummer.
I'm probably going to spend most of the day getting my passport stuff together.

|