So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

P.C. wrote:
 I usually wake up pretty good, but this morning I'm groggy and even a wee bit achey, and about an hour and a half later than normal.  Is it something in the air?  

HA! You are getting used to this 'retirement'.

Im on coffee and groggyness as well. Starfish is as work...

Whats everyones plans today?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

HEY RUSS!

P.C.- I was thinking that your coffee IV concept is better than a coffee enema...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Devil wrote:
Heehee! I wish Lil Me! Won't see the gf till the weekend.
 --
 I don't think I will be celebrating in the usual way, either.  Strata Council meetings usually end with a night of heavy drinking, after which I just want to sleep and be left the h*ll alone.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

Just another workday for me.

Tonight I plan on doing a good workout before I put my feet up to watch a little shinny between some Hosers and Quacks!  

P.C.

Good morning Devil  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g090.gif" border=0]

May I top up your coffee?  Too bad about the timing there Devil......what a nasty schedule for a humpday.

Lil Me....you need a Lil Clone to get all that done.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

just because I will be by myself...doesn't mean I can't celebrate Humpday......

Russ

Morning Lil ME!

Well, we ended up at the Charthouse with my Grandmother (95) and Aunt for dinner last night. Then my bro, Starfish, and my myself went looking for a movie to rent, after 40 minutes of no seen that, no that sucks. We ended up getting two of the origional JAmes Bond movies.

How did the cocrk pot ever end up turning out?  

P.C.

HA! You are getting used to this 'retirement'.

lol....yes, yes....I believe that's true.  Although I've had busier days at home than some of the days I spent at work.  But a person could get used to this....hahahha    

Russ

Thats good to hear PC, hows the  idea's coming for the last room of the house.. the Laundry Room?

Then of course the idea's for the last major chore.. the building of the garage...    

P.C.

No thoughts on that one yet Russ.....it's TINY.  Sawdust is planning a small addition on the back of the house....more of a closed in porch area for storage of kitchen appliance overflow and a more workable recyclable holding place.  Between cans, bottles, plastics and cardboard, the tiny laundry room is perpetually left with barely enough space to get the lid of the washer up.

P.C.

.....no garage.  Never had one, so never miss one.

tenkani

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

tenkani

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

pitbullca.bc

mornin pc russ devil tenkmeister lilme and everyone else lurking out there!  Slept in till 8 this morning!  My kids put the dog out so he wouldn't wake me up and they kept really quiet and got themselves ready for school.  Thank god for small miracles!  And the robin....he flocked off to a different tree this morning!!!!!!!!
So yes...it is a good morning!  

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Type the word delicious twice:
What's the opposite of "left"?:
Are peaches and avocados the same thing?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview