So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Beauty avatar purelife.  She's purdy.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

oh dear ms pit...  i hope that you get some time to relax soon. :)  

Lil Me

Hi Pitbull!  You sound...thirsty!  Rest your weary feet and we'll do our best to entertain.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Apr 30 for payment.  June 30 for paperwork.  
   This is backwards isnt it? Apr 30 for paperwork and June 30 for payment?  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

She's from the cover of Memoirs of Geisha movie.  I dunno if that's Ziyi Zhang and it kinda doesn't look like her, which is the reason why I like this avatar.  thanks. :)  This one reflects my mood right now.    

Sportsdude

ah my old house had a tiny kitchen. I was too big for it plus Ozzie would sit right in the middle of the tiny walk way.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I think it means if you have to pay....April 30th.....June for just paperwork.  

P.C.

Awww purelife...well if I'm reading that face right......HUGSSS [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d038.gif" border=0]  

pitbullca.bc

PL...I have fri, sat, sun, mon off...LOL..not feeling sorry for myself..just mentally preparing for work tomorrow...LOL
LM...thirsty? yes...worked hard today LOL...am resting me feet...and still like to chat with you all though..LOL  

purelife

hee hee..I'll take your hugs under your embrace, anyday, Ms PC. ;)  

Lil Me

That's right.  The 2006 taxes are due by April 30, but you have until June to cough up the final docs.  It makes sense if you estimate your income and pay quarterly installments (which I don't do).    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

LOL...lise...if I were a guy...I would make that face smile LOL    

purelife

LOL...love your mentality Ms Pit. ;)  4-days off...how sweet is that!?!  

purelife

Oh, I bet you could, Ms Pit... even as a gal LOL! ;)  

Sportsdude

I go back to work Friday Night/Saturday Morning. Work for a month I think.
Which also means I'm not going to church on sunday, missing easter for the 2nd straight year.

Won't be around tomorrow or friday. Taking grandma down to the farm. sweet.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|