So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

leftover ribs.
 S'ok, we won't tell Starfish about Home Depot.  You weren't lingering in the push drill section, were you?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Evening all.

Dinner was a few chicken drumsticks and some nuts.  Yup, missing veggies..didn't feel like cooking nor grocery shopping...

Lil Me

Hi purelife!  Nice avatar.

P.C.- your kitchen plan sounds great!  Too bad the other scheme didn't work out.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

hello lil me, purelife!
cleaning my room. Can't believe how clean it looks!
Had taco bell for dinner.
eh, I'll start working out tomorrow.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

cleaning is good.
 I'm catching up on my backlog of office filing.  En route to doing my taxes.

Sportsdude

when's the deadline lil me?  

Lil Me

Apr 30 for payment.  June 30 for paperwork.  

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
So my excellent plan for the kitchen floor was laid to rest.  It was just too unevenly 'splotched'.  So I'm tiling again.  Only part way there because I'm doing it in sections as to not put the kitchen out of order.  Using porcelain tile and doing a mosaic design around the edge.

...and my tile cutter is DULL   ARRRGGGGGGG

what was your plan?

kitten

Tonight's meal was Chicken Cordon Bleu, baked potato and salad.  Bless M&M Meats for having nice ready-to-cook things.  35 minutes in the oven and supper's ready.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

yummy, kitten.  

kitten

I just remembered I bought asparagus to go with the meal, but it's still in the crisper.  Darn!!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Mmmmm.... Cordon Bleu.  Sounds scrummy kitten.

*Yea....I was really hoping it would have worked too Russ.  I had to back off it for a while to just look at it each day to get a feel for how the end result was going to look.  I still have faith in the concept, but not for this floor.  My kitchen is so teeny, whatever  I do, won't break the bank.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

my supper today...tall glass of orange juice...and the last of my vodka that gave me the headache the other day...with a little added xtra of malibu pineapple...tasy..
Hope everyones day was a good one...sure is hard checkin back through the day...LOL...was late for work this morning...thought that I worked at 10:30...and turns out that I worked at nine...got the phone call...busted while mopping the kitchen floor...stressed out getting to work two days in a row...that is just wrong! LOL  

purelife

Chicken cordon bleu sounds delicious, kitten.  :)  

P.C.

Bummer miss Pit.  One more day til your 3 days off.   Hang in there !!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|