So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

so what's for din din?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I'm planning to have souvlaki pork ribs with baby potatoes and corn.  I'm starving!  

How about you gals?

Devil

BBQ steak night here. My son ate almost as much as me!?!! I guess he is growing too fast and it is kind of sad when you look back on pics.

purelife

That's a good thing!  Steak and potatoes!  

Devil

Devil

no man meat? *sniffle*

off to go sweat some blood. Happy Monday Evening.

*SMMOOOOOOOOOOOOCH*

Dr. Phuk Yu

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD FIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!! *throws pie*

purelife

Are you a real doctor?  If so, could I ask you a serious question?  ;)  But first, are you male or female?    

Dr. Phuk Yu

I'm a transsexual. =)

P.C.

I thought I heard there was a food fight in the lunch room  !!!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/k030.gif" border=0]  

purelife

*throws some peeled green grapes in PC's direction*

Open wide young lady. ;)

Sportsdude

I figured out how to pay for college. 126 hr work week. Do that for 5 months I should have enough money by then for 1 semester of college.  Still can't figure out how to pay for the second semester but I'm working on that.

well I just figured out that if I worked at Home Depot from 9 to 5 then from UPS to 7 to 3am and then threw papers from 3a to 5 am and did that for 4 months I'd make 21,000 dollars enough for one year of school. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Mmmm  grapes.  Had some this afternoon.

With my left over roast chicken, I'm making chicken, garlic mushrooms and green pepper crepes.

I was going to make enchiladas, but I have no enchiladas.  That makes it's tough.

purelife

You plan to work 126 hours a week?    

|