So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

LOL...sounds like a GOOD night...LOL...though your friend is probably not feeling so well now! LOL

tenkani

Hey guys     :)

I'm on my way out but wanted to drop by and leave a little love (and a snail trail).

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

*snail-trailing out of room*
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Russ

Hey Tenk, have a snail trail of a day!

LOL PL, yeah.. little bit of prOn.

It was a good night miss pitt, lol we called another friend to come pick us up so we can go to breakfast as none of us can drive yet, lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

pitbullca.bc

LOL...too funny!  good seein ya tenk!  *follows behind trail with papertowel*

pitbullca.bc

wow...just got back to my puter....watching the movie Blood Diamond.  Wow..not a movie for the weak of heart.  We sit here in our posh homes...with our families...safe and sound.  Watching that movie gives insight to the terrors that mankind is wreaking upon the world.  Yes...shed a tear...more than one....famillies torn apart...children killed infront of their parents...maimed...tortured...beaten...and what is so disheartening...is that it is true.  We have peaceful lives compared to the torment that goes on in the world.  Sorry to sound like a downer...tis a really difficult movie to watch...an eye opener I should say.....

purelife

I agree with you Ms Pit.  It was an excellent movie, indeed.  It really woke me up about how diamonds were extracted.  Thank goodness I'm not a big diamond freak where I must have the biggest and "bestest."  

Afternoon tenkani, Russ, SD, Ms Pit.  

Russ

ok, we are back. kicked out halfway up the block as we were too gassy for my buddy. lol!

I work in africa and china miss pitt. I laugh at movies like that, last when I was out I was working in Luanda, Angola.

[A href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luanda"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luanda[/A]

EDIT: afternoon missies PL, MP, SD and of course Tenk.  

Sportsdude

almost finished with this essay.
so far its at 1,500 words and the 'meat' of the essay isn't even written yet. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

I feel guilt now for the diamond earings that I received for christmas that are sitting in my ears...*sniff*....  

Russ

Careful not to put too much filler in the essay SD. Make sure you put the 'meat' in and use the filler to explain and embellish the 'meat'.

tenkani

Stop it, Russ!!!

*droolz*

I think it's Lunch time!!!

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

Well this essay is about explaining what Orwell, Lessing, Chamberlin and Nehru think about Imperialism. I'm suppose to basically summarize what they believe.  So that wouldn't be filler.  The only time I get to say something is in the Intro and Conclusion paragraph, which I've already wrote. So the easy part is now.

Then its two research papers which I'll do at the same time (knock both out at the same time collecting info) and then the writing short story and that's it!

Hardest part for me is the draft.  Pre-writing etc. Once I start to write the essay that's the easy part for me.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

LOL Tenk. sorry didnt think of it.

Is it bimikinibap (sp?) for you?

We had sub sandwiches for our lunch.

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
almost finished with this essay.
so far its at 1,500 words and the 'meat' of the essay isn't even written yet. lol

We all know how much you like to talk and talk and talk..you're like the never-ending energizer bunny that just keeps going and going going... ;)

purelife

Bikinibap?  HEYTHAT"SHAWT!

|