Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

SWEET!!!

btw I'm a Canuck fan, hate the blues.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

so...you're a Canucklehead.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

yup.
Although I call them the Orcas.

Devil

Lil Me wrote:
Devil wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Kind of construction related, I am on the environmental engineering side of things. When the earth starts to thaw, I am busy. [/SPAN]
--

Calgary, right?
    I am based in Calgary. But my work takes me all over BC and Alberta. I have projects coming up this in Canmore, AB and Nelson, BC, Vernon, BC and Cranbrook, BC. A lot of stuff around Calgary and Edmonton too.

GOOOD FRIDAY MORNING!

Lil Me

Sounds like a good route to travel.  Not too far north!  Well, when you're in Canmore, say hi to Mike for me!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

goodmorning peeps * yawn* phew...didn't turn my puter off last night....left it on a radio channel...and I will be darned...some loud rootin tootin squawkin music came on in the middle of the night...blech.  Oh well....off to work again for me today...so y'all have a good on!

Devil

Umm..not sure who Mike is?? But I will ask around and say hello from lil me.

pitbulla, I woke up around 3 am too. My son was having bad dreams or something and woke up crying. I got him up and we watched hockey highlights for about 20 minutes and then went back to bed.

Lil Me

[a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike,_from_Canmore"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike,_from_Canmore[/a]

It's from the Royal Canadian Air Farce.  Sorry, I can't hear "Canmore" without giggling about this one.

pitbullca.bc

LOL..too early to follow that dialect..LOL..mornin Devil!  I couldn't bear to watch RCAF..it pained me..I am not big for politics and they used to make fun of it quite a bit...sorry.

Devil

I think I may have to google this Mike. Guess I never watched that show.

I hear the word 'Mike', and I think of the Asshat from DV.

Lil Me

So....what's for breakfast?

I've had coffee and leftover congee from Hon's.

Happy Friday!!!

Devil

I had leftover cold pizza for breakfast.

I am starting to think about lunch. I think me and a co-worker are going to a pub for fish and chips.

Lil Me

with a pint or two?  

tenkani

I have to go.

Byeeeee!
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

Hello goodbye tenkani.  

|