So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Yipes.....Is it hot in here or am I crazy.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

Wow! Lunch has been a busy place. I am too lazy to look back and see what I missed so I am going to assume you are all eating and flirting well.

*Hugz and naughty stuff*

Sportsdude

nah the flirting was yesterday. Today it was about tenkani's 'nuts' and Lise's crow's in her yard.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

Sounds like a good lunch to me.

It has been crazy busy for me. Busy season for my work is knocking on the door!

Sportsdude

construction right? yeah spring is the busy season.  

Lise

Lil Me wrote:

How bout this one, Miss Lise?  Will he put out the fire?

All I gotta say is, Woof................................

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lolol

lise and her men. hehe

purelife

I have marinated lemon/spices chicken breast and potatoes baking in the toaster oven.  :)  Smells yummy. :)

Sportsdude

mmmm sounds lovely purelife.
I had lasagna and a mixed salad.

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
I have marinated lemon/spices chicken breast and potatoes baking in the toaster oven.  :)  Smells yummy. :)
 --

Tell me there are walnuts in there somewhere!
 Sounds like yummy chicken.

I'm having Hon's.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

Sportsdude wrote:
construction right? yeah spring is the busy season.

Kind of construction related, I am on the environmental engineering side of things. When the earth starts to thaw, I am busy.  

pitbullca.bc

just checkin things out...just got home from work...tired...but that firefighter made my eyebrows raise...yummy!   LOL...hope everyones day went well!

Lil Me

Devil wrote:
[em][/em]Kind of construction related, I am on the environmental engineering side of things. When the earth starts to thaw, I am busy.
 --

Calgary, right?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

well...things are quiet here...this is a goodnight to all...toodles

Lil Me

Hey Pitbull- g'night.

SD- just heard the Nucks beat you 3-2 but the game sucked.

|