So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Lots ribs for dinner tonight.. They smell good!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I love ribs. (pork ribs ?)  Mr PC cooks awesome ribs.  Whatcha having with them Russ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Ribs.

They are supposed to go with something? Theres ice cream cake for later?

:)
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

49er

you guys eat very well.  For dinner I had left over fried chicken then because I was still hungry went out to get a burrito............washed all down with hot tea.

Sawdust

lol Russ. A man with a plan! Why clutter the plate.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

purelife

Ribs sounds delicious.  From Costco?    

Sportsdude

mmm dinner was awesome.  Had steak, rice and a salad.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Hey Sawdust...do you live in the Vancouver or Seattle area?  

Sawdust

Hi purelife...thanks for the welcome earlier.  I live on beautiful rainsoaked (and now becoming very windy) Vancouver Island.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Devil

Hi Sawdust! Devil be thy name!

(psst, I am not really an evil dark lord, I just play one on DS).

It was an sunny and eerily warm day here today. It got up to 18. I say eerily because, that just is not natural weather for here in Calgary on March 11. But as you know, we'll get a blast of winter in May or something?

Sawdust

Hello Beelzebub, sorry, Devil. I was reading your post about the hockey games yesterday. Bummer about the flames last night, I still have a soft spot for them even though I am now a 'nucks fan. I was at the first game the Flames played, a 1-1 tie with the Quebec Nordiques. What a time it was before the Saddle Dome was built, standing room was only 17 rows up, it was electric.

Devil

COOL!

My gf is probably one of the biggest Flame freaks I know. She gets a little excited. It works out good for me when they win, so I cheer them on! *wink wink*!

That sounds cool. That was at the Corral right?

We are not just '04 and after bandwagoners (like 90% of this city), we have always tried to support them through the crappy years too.  

Sportsdude

My first hockey game I went to was when I was in grade 4.  Flames came to Saint Louis and my boy scout troop all got tickets.

Then my second game was in October when the Canucks came to town.

And then last night when the Canadiens came.

unbelievable how fast they skate. crazy.  If only the seats I had were always 42 bucks I'd be in those seats for every game.  Can't wait to move to a town with a good minor league team. I'd be at every single game.

Devil

Sportsdude wrote:
Can't wait to move to a town with a good minor league team. I'd be at every single game.

Seattle has 2 in the area. Thunderbirds and Everett Silvertips.

Sportsdude

Cool, thanks D.

Yeah Everett would be too far of a drive from the university in Tacoma.

Thunderbirds are moving to Kent so that would be a lot closer and would mean I wouldn't have to drive to Seattle.

|