So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I like cheese too.  I'm on this assiago cheese kick right now.  It makes superb cheese sauce.....hubby loves it.  We've hardly bothered with cheddar the last month or two. (mind you, there are still recipes where nothing but cheddar will go.

Well, dinner's up.  

Daylight savings spring forward tonight, so I'd best get my behind to bed earlier tonight. (gotta work in the morn....poop)

*I didn't get the job I was after.....it was filled the morning I brought in my resume. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]  Back to the ol' grind.  I'll keep looking though.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Enjoy your dinner... does sound extremely yummy....mmmm..greek food. :)

Asiago and artichoke dip...that's yummy...

i already think that it's 8:30... late...

Lise

Hi all.

Can't stop for a chat but just wanted to know if purelife won the game against her opponent.

Decided to return one of my items..... the tweet jacket made me look old so I'm going to return that... and the lipgloss. I think I'll buy a cheaper lipgloss. Ah well.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Woo hoo.  Just got back from the Hockey game and wow what a game what great seats! I was seven rows from the ice SEVEN ROWS! I saw everything, lol.  You could even see the blood on the players faces from the Blues.  My team won of course much to the dismay of the sold out crowd.  What a difference winning and a couple of months make.  Last game I went to the place wasn't even half full.  It was like watching a game in a cave.

Every seat was taken tonight. It rocked.
Almost won a round trip flight.  They had a promotion where you take this boarding pass and if the destination is called you get to go there.  Well of course I see a YVR (Vancouver) pass so I take it.  But my friend was like "Look Ontario, Toronto"  I went nah, not a fan of TO, reminds me too much of New York.  And sure enough guess what gets called over the jumbo tron TORONTO lol.  I wouldn't have known what to do their anyway.  Most likely would have seen a baseball game and then taken the train to Montreal or Ottawa lol.

The other destination was Shaghai.  Now why would I want to go to China?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Evening everyone!

Thats insanely cheap SD. We were in the nosebleeds, like three rows from the top and it was 80 bucks a ticket face value. thats on the second tier, 8 bucks a beer, and the games've been sold out here for years now.

The last time I went to a game in the lower bowl, we were ten rows from quarter ice and it was 260 a person. We were in the club seats though so it was pretty good.. service with a smile, lol.

Chinas pretty good SD, I would actually say go there again... We are planning to go there this year sometime.

Keep it LISE!! Do it girl!

We had dinner with Helens relatives and family at one of their houses.. we ended up pulling out some board games and playing later. I finally say Tralladeaga nights (sp?), I laughed my arse off at alot of the stereotypes. Dont ask me what we had cause I dont think Im too sure.. it was all really good except for those fish balls.. they taste, um, fishy.      
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Hi everyone!

Just got home from a family dinner in Richmond.  *yawn* going to bed soon.  Hubby asked me on the way home why Chinese banquet food is always the same.  *shrug* because it is.  He's been to China and eaten REALLY good food there- like saffron and curry dusted fish, leaving your mouth with a happy/tingly feeling.  

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

lol lil me and Russ.

Yeah the seats really were 100 bucks but for some reason they gave me 42 bucks for them.  But I spent like 50 bucks on food.

Sounds like everyone had a great Saturday Night.  I'm glad I finally had some fun.

Lil Me

Sounds like a good game SD.

Went to the Giants game last Sat night.  We were given box seats (serious fluke) and watched a really good game of hockey, despite the Vancouver loss to Calgary.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

awesome lil me.  I love to watch hockey, hate watching it on TV (especially here in the states, nobody knows how to show hockey on tv here)

I wish the rink was international size though.  You can really move around better on the bigger surface.

Sportsdude

lol this day light savings time is really messing up my work schedule. since it will be 3am in 6 minutes or wait 4am? I'm confused now. Doesn't really matter anyway.  I've got til 8am to finish work. So I can take my sweet time.  

Devil

Good morning!

Sports, Toronto is a decent place to visit. It is compared with New York, only because it is Canada's biggest city. But really, Toronto is just Toronto. It has its own feel to it. Good to visit, I wouldn't want to live there. Hey, the Hockey Hall of Fame is there, LOL!

Yes, watching NHL on American channels is not an easy thing to see. It would be like CTV broadcasting NFL....just doesn't fit.

Maybe if the American channels would just call it 'hockey' and not 'ice hockey'...arrrgh! LOL!

Sounds like a fun night was had. Flames lost in OT. Oh well, they will still sneak into the playoffs. Hopefully Van doesn't choke again...like every year...choking...and choking...and choking...

HAPPY SUNDAY (even if we lose 1 hour). It is supposed to be up to 17 to 18 degrees C. here (Calgary) today.

purelife

Good morning everyone.  Sounds like everyone had a wonderful Saturday night. :)

We're probably going to ice-skate after lunch. :)

ADD:  hee hee.. I also noticed that TB hasn't changed time on DS yet.  :)

Lil Me

Morning all!

I fell asleep on the couch and forgot to change my clocks.  OOps.

Holy rain today, Batman.  Going to stay inside for a few hours.

purelife

Well, we have one less hour of rain... ;)  Morning Lil Me. :)  

Russ

Morning Lil Me, PL, and all the hiding hidden users.

Well, We aer on coffee right now (running out of the flavoured milk arrgh! emergency run to the store sometime today), and then will be making breakfast english muffins.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|