So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Devil

well, that is a good deal on tix sports. In Toronto, you have to be born into getting tickets. Or know "someone".  

Lise

Roots is a nice brand. Pricey though.

No shoes, purelife. Maybe when I save enough next time. Hehee.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Devil

isn't the lunch thread great. gals talking about girly things?? make-up and whatnot..and the guys talking about hockey...*puffs out chest, cracks open ice cold beer*.  

Lise

Bye purelife. May the force be with you. BEAT that 6 year old geek!!!

Hm. Cheap at Save-On Foods. Maybe I'll go there and check it out. $16.50 for a lip gloss is highway robbery.

Devil, we don't always talk about makeup and clothes. We also include your favorite subject.... SEX POSITIONS.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Devil

YES SEX POSITIONS!

I wasn't slamming the make up talk either. Its just nice to 'see' you all!

I am off to meet a friend for a coffee. I will stop by laterz!

Much love! *hugz and butt pinches*

Sports, have fun man!

Sportsdude

lol don't get beat pl.

I'm off as well.  Got a game to go to.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Bye guys!! Have fun with coffee and hockey.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Afternoon Lise!  I ORDER you to keep the lip gloss.  You deserve it.

Glad you had a happy shopping day.  You're brave to go shopping on a Sat!  I've been running errands today and avoiding the ones that require retail stores.  Still need to buy a Chapters GC and lacrosse slash guards for my oldest kid.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

SD- where do you by Roots in the US?  Just wonderin  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Hello everyone again. I lost the game of chess... :(  I have to flex my chess skills  ;)

Uh, what's for dinner?

I brought some wild sockeye salmon, so will be baking that in a short while.  I'll probably do a stir fry of mushrooms, celery and string beans.  I haven't baked salmon for a looong time.

P.C.

Hubby is making souvlaki for dinner and Greek potatoes and a salad.  It smells divine in here.....*drool

*Mmmmmm....salmon.  Sounds delish purelife.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

How does he make greek potatoes?  Are you guys having chicken souvlaki?

Mmm..your dinner sounds delish... :)

Devil

I made chicken wraps tonight. Onions, garlic, red and green peppers, and chicken cooked in an onion dressing sauce. Put in wraps with cheese and brown rice. It was good.

That Greek food sounds better though P.C., umm..maybe save me some??  

P.C.

Hi Devil....purelife............  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]

Greek potatoes are......quartered potatoes roasted in olive oil, lemon juice and lemon zest, chicken broth, garlic, oregano, paprika and salt and pepper.

The souvlaki is lamb and tzatziki and veggies.

Those chicken wraps sound pretty derned good Devil......and of course I'll save you some souvlaki for....erm...... dessert?   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a025.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

Sounds great P.C.!  Just get a doggie bag and I will save my appetite.

Actually the wraps were very good. Its something my little Devil eats well too with not much fuss. I think it is the cheese.... Hey, this could be a cheese commercial.

|