So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

I bet they're all really nutritious.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Roadtrip!!!  I think we should start filling a van in Van.  We'll stop in Seattle and get TB.  We'll drive to SF to visit Tenk and 49 and SD will fly out to see us all.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

[bless] [smite]

View Profile Personal Message (Online)   Re: So... Whats for lunch?
« Reply #10470 on: Mar 07 07 » Reply with quote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I bet they're all really nutritious.

LOL...nah...they give me gas LOL

Gopher

They're not meant to be eaten raw.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

pitbullca.bc

oh shoot...sorry...gotta boil the ironing...deepfry the dustbunnies...and steep the house dust right? LOL

Devil

sounds like a college diet...dustbunnies and Crowne!

Lise

*yawning* Someone pass me an expresso. So tired.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Lunch was a MASSIVELY good tri-tip sandwhich from a local deli with my workmates.

A great time was had by all, w00h000!!

P.S. I've given it some thought and I think my favorite city might be San Louis Obispo or maybe Big Sur, although Big Sur is probably too small to be a city. Anyway, I just wanted to get this thread back on topic.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

from another forum

trailer trash-

Derogatory description for person who seems well- suited to residential life in a mobile home park and is distinguished by poor hygiene, foul language, slovenly or slutty clothing, and general ignorance. Recreations include drinking malt liquor in lawn chairs under tattered R.V. awning and teenage pregnancy. Close synonymn for poor white trash. Can also be used as literal term for personal effects strewn by tornado when ripping though mobile home park.

Lise

Hey tenkani,

Glad to hear you had a massive sub sandwich for lunch.

We had a noodle dish with salty chicken and soup on the side. After eating, I cleaned up Lise Jr. and asked her if she was full like 10 times. She said she was. Five minutes later as we were walking to the car lot, she complained she's still hungry. Kids. *sigh*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

You are a very patient woman.

I think my only possible response to that kind of behavior would be to crouch low to the ground and hop around angrily while making gorilla noises. So yeah...I'd say you're a better mom than I am.

The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children.

-Clarence Darrow

Lise

Dunno about that, tenk but if there's one thing I've learnt about kids is patience. It's incredible how much patience you have to have when it comes to kids. You have to deal with them (even though you feel like screaming your head off) otherwise you'll have a world war 3 on your hand.

I think we're all capable of being good mommies and daddies. You, included. I think you make a wonderful daddy. *melting puppy heart moment*
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Love you buddy     :)

P.S. heart melting kittens are currently being developed by the U.S. Department of Defense.

Sportsdude

hmm I had the best vacation evar in Boston, although you will get lost because they refuse to put street signs on their streets.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Sniffle...sniffle

I walked in on such a tender moment. *sniff

I won't ask how was lunch, as I suppose everybody's already done that.

Yer right Lise.  I think kids teach us more about ourselves than we would ever learn on our own.  Amazing little creatures.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|