So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Lise Jr. loves frozen pizza, especially the just cheese and more cheese kind. Icky. I prefer vegetarian but no one wants that. *sigh*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I love veggie pizzas.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

So how was everyone's dinner? My fish was divine! loved it. Now I'm off to work out woohoo!! yeah!  

Devil

PIZZA! Dominos Hawaiian.

purelife

LOL, we ended up ordering pizza from Panago...steak and mushroom melt. .... yum.  yes, I know, I broke a few rules... ;)

Heya Devil.  Have you been bad today?  Need a spankin?  ;)

Devil

I have been very bad! Hence the name Devil!

How are you doing?

Friday night at my house is pretty easy going. Having friends over tomorrow for a dinner and drinks. Just doing some prep work tonight.

gf is *sniffle* working again tonight and all weekend.

P.C.

Hi you little Devil...and purelife the lovely

Doing pizza tonight too!  Woohooo....no cooking.  We have a great little local pizza place nearby that makes some of the best pizza I've ever eaten....(except for my own...*blush)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

Hi P.C.!

[img style="WIDTH: 115px; HEIGHT: 95px" height=118 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/11.gif" width=150 border=0] YAY! PIZZA RULES!

There must be a lot of people in the mood for pizza tonight.

Thats it! A new stat holiday. March 2 is now a paid day off in honour of pizza!

P.C.

Oops....hubby just walked in the door with teh pizza.

I shall dine. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/nahrung/a050.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

Everyone's having pizza and I had my fish.  

Sportsdude

well I'm off to work out.  

purelife

You had pizza too, PC?!  Wow, I think Lise started it. ;)  We were going to go for burgers but then we kinda decided on pizza instead...quickest and yummiest.

Burn those calories during your workout.  Bye.

pitbullca.bc

ham and swiss sandwiche again today...absolutely delightful.   No dinner...not hungry when I get home from work.  BF and kids had teryaki marinaded chicken breast.. with some sorta...noodle...or ravioli..or whatever you call it...with a 4 cheese sauce over top...oh...and cream corn..from a can!  LOL

P.C.

I'm like that when I get home from work too,  I don't know what it is....I can be starving my buns off when I'm AT work......but when I get home, it's....meh....I'll pass thanks.

purelife

Relaxing tonight, Ms Pit?  I sent my b/f out to the Market to grab some frozen yogurt and some orange juice.  Well, he had to drop off videos anyways.  We might watch some movies tonight.  You?  

|