Music you love to hate

Started by Lise, Jul 15 06 01:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Currently on my number one list:

Nelly Furtado's Promiscuous

followed closely by

Michael Buble's Save the Last Dance for Me (overkill on the song. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!)

What's  yours?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Anything by Nickelback or Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Jack Johnson
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Ever notice almost every song by Nickleback sound the same over and over again? [/DIV]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Yep there's a website that shows the simularity but I don't know the name. Oh and I forgot Staind. Hate them as well.

Also don't like those punk pop bands. Blink 182, Fall Out Boy, yellowcard, etc. Rock gets over played to death because the genre is basically dead commerically. So every station plays the same band every hour, 10 times a day.  

Lise

Yeah, I know what you mean, SD. Sometimes I like the song but when a radio station start to play the same f..................g song over and over again, it just grates you to death. We have a radio station playing in our office that plays Michael Buble's song like four to five times a day. Wish I could change the station to hard rock but the patients won't appreciate that.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

OMG Lise I love that new avatar.

Lise

Thanks. You know what's funny............. I can't even remember the name of the site I got it from.... *sigh*
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I hate any of the standards that Willie Nelson tortures to death.  They were perfectly good songs until he came along.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

kitten wrote:
 I hate any of the standards that Willie Nelson tortures to death.  They were perfectly good songs until he came along.

On the Road again.....

kitten

Oh, great!  Now that will be going around in my head all day.  Thank you soooo much, Sportsdude.

Sportsdude

You're Welcome.

Atleast its not the Nelson and Haggard song "Momma's don't let you're babies grow up to be cowboys" or  " You were Always on My Mind" or "Georgia on my Mind" or "Poncho and Lefty"    

saltspring isles

definitely not this guy

[A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGCTiFG_l-8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGCTiFG_l-8[/A]

weird al

Songs You Love to Hate:

Karma Chameleon by Bore George. An unmitigated piece of crap if there ever was one.

Marik

any kind of country song  

kitten

"My Blue Heaven" as sung by Willie Nelson is like a country hoedown band playing the "Ode To Joy".