Pictures of the same girl but not "airbrushed"

Started by Maria, Jul 10 06 02:42

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Some Chick wrote:
*Applauds*

Lol. Now, where were we before we were so rudely interrupted?

Right now Maria is sitting at home, able to read the board but not post. It must be very frustrating, huh Maria?   Especially since we're talking about you. I can almost hear her little foot stomping on the floor.  

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Some Chick

*Laughing*

If I cared enough to look, I could almost guarantee she's posting somewhere else (you know where) about what a bunch of "retards" are over here.

But Maria is a good example of the theory that if you give a chimp a keyboard, they will eventually type out a couple of words correctly.

Pops

[span style="color: rgb(185, 185, 185);"]  TehBorken wrote:[/span][br style="color: rgb(185, 185, 185);"][span style="color: rgb(185, 185, 185);"]  Yeah, it was impossible for me to reduce her eyes and cleavage and then darken her teeth in two minutes with my paint program. [/span][br style="color: rgb(185, 185, 185);"][br style="color: rgb(185, 185, 185);"][span style="color: rgb(185, 185, 185);"]   Yours                                                            Mine[/span]

[p style="margin-bottom: 0in;"]                             [/p][p style="margin-bottom: 0in;"]That those pictures were photoshopped everyone knows. What few people know is how to use such program, as we can see. =D[/p] [/p]

TehBorken

I could swear Maria's posts seem different somehow...
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

|