Pictures of the same girl but not "airbrushed"

Started by Maria, Jul 10 06 02:42

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Yeah, it was impossible for me to reduce her eyes and cleavage and then darken her teeth in two minutes with my paint program.

Yours                                                            Mine

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

purelife

TehBorken

purelife wrote:
CAT FIGHT!

LOL!  

I'm telling ya, ten more minutes in Photoshop and she'd look like a skanky crack-ho.

purelife

KEWL!  Do post it.

I'd like to see a skanky crank ho.  I haven't seen one in a long time.

Maria

[div] [div]First of all, i never said you cant make eyes small or santa come early, who would want ugly tiny eyes that big, you cant make eyes big but you...hey where's my ritalin?????

Second, I have seen her on TV and I decided right then to rub myself silly. Then I said to myself, "self, u cant digitally change someone's features on TV even though I just said you couldn't". WTF am I doing with this pickle?

Third, I'm sexually ambidextrous (sp?)  and you're not, and my insecurity is showing so what am I trying to prove here...hell, I don't even know what day it is or if I'm waering panties. a good looking person would agree that a drunken dog like is scary looking because they know they look good and can get any girl/boy/bonobos chimp they want...that's my favorite animal to have wild monkey sex with anyway

Fourth, CAT FIGHT MY ASS...I can blow all the Pittsburgh Steelers in one sitting and have the chafed knees to prove it. Arf, arf! hey who stole my favorite chrome vibrator? MOMMMMM!!!!!!
[/div][/div]

purelife

Third, I'm hot and you're not, and your insecurity is showing so what are you trying to prove here...a good looking person would agree that a someone else is good looking because they know they look good and can get any girl/boy they want...

Fourth, CAT FIGHT MY ASS...I can bring all you down.

I love a tough strong women.  Oh, dominate me.  

Some Chick

I wonder if you're the hippo I invited to kiss my ass when she took a step toward me last week when I got off the bus at work.  I turned back toward her, hands on my hips, and she stopped dead in her tracks.  Even in a dress, 150 lbs lighter than her, she backed the hell off.

AS the saying goes, "Don't write checks your ass can't cash."

:)  

TehBorken

Maria wrote:
 [div] [div]you cant make eyes big.

Wanna bet?

[/div][div]
"Third, I'm hot and you're not, "

...said the really insecure shallow attention whore.

Fourth, CAT FIGHT MY ASS...I can bring all you down.[/div][/div]
I think you mean you'd go down on all of us for a buck or two.

She's getting hotter by the minute:

A real quick job- no boobs, missing teeth, red crack-ho eyes, and a few bruises where her pimp beat her up.

Seriously, "Maria", if I can do this in 5 minutes, what do you think a talented artist could do in an hour or two?

Answer: Anything he wants.

Maria

I think its cool that a guy like you actually spent time trying to prove a point to me...i must be incontinent.  not now daddy, wait till mommy leaves. oooh back in a minute....

[/div]  [div]And only an insecure person like me would actually spend time on arguing with a lunatic like me to make somebody take me seriously...shame shame. I must be off my meds again....

Teh Borken, if you are a guy, I would beg to be your little slut, if you are a girl, I would still beg to be your little slut. you cant BE a hot girl..whatever that means. MOMMM!!! tehboken's being mean to me again. I want my baba and a nappy or I'll become a republican. oh wait, I already am. god I'm sooooooooooo mixed up. I feel dizzy again..

Some Chick

Maria, you made a mistake.  Just bow out.  There's nothing you can do to redeem yourself and your attempts at flaming are amateurish and reveal your maturity level.

You are hopelessly outgunned, outclassed and out numbered.

*Pats her on the bum, gently shooing her away.*

Go on now.  DV calls.

TehBorken

Maria wrote:
I think its sad that a loser like you actually spent time on her pic to prove a point to me...i must be important...

I can spend 5 minutes makingt you look like a total fool. It was fun, but I really need a more challenging [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]victim[/span] opponent.

And only an insecure person would actually spend time on photoshop to make somebody look uglier then most girls to boost their own self esteem...shame shame.

That's a fascinating viewpoint coming from a shallow biddy like you who seems to be concerned primarily with other girl's looks....lolololol!

Teh Borken, if you are a guy, ur pissed because you cant get a hot girl, if you are a girl, ur pissed that you cant BE a hot girl..hahaha....

I never claimed to be hot, or to get hot girls, or any of that other drivel. But I bet I look better in a dress than you do. And I can even spell the word "you're" correctly.

Thanks for playing, "Maria", better luck next time!  lolololol.

Maria

Its funny how u say i'm too "scared"  to register..

fool, unlike you, i dont have the time to register and besides when i went to each of your profiles, non of you had your real names and all your emails were hidden... bunch of pussies!

TehBorken

Maria wrote:
Its funny how u say i'm too "scared"  to register..

We all think it's funny, lolol.

unlike you, i dont have the time to register

Yeah, it takes almost 30 seconds and you're such a busy person and all. Right.

Damn, are those bags under her eyes or did her pimp give her a shiner?

You're boring us, Maria, so I think I'll ban you for 24 hours. You can come back tomorrow and tell us all about it.

Maria

i'm sorry i'm such a loser, please forgive me. i'm just jealous.

Some Chick

|