Is this girl really as hot as people think she is?

Started by Maria, Jul 09 06 07:01

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

omg u so hurt ma felings maria u r so fcking mena ....i i i i ......ammm not gonna tulk 2 u....u uu uuu....hat8r.

LOL

Maria

People usually put LOL at the end of something that is funny.....like when they see my face.

Some Chick

The correct terminology you are looking for, in today's politically correct climate, is "cognitively disabled".  Please get it right for next time as my clients that actually work with these people count on me to school the ignorant.

Thank you.  

purelife

Maria wrote:
 People usually put LOL at the end of something that is funny.....
u r aaabsoolootly rite.  i shuld r3plce wit WTF! STFU!

TehBorken

Some Chick wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Rather than bumping this thread AND starting another on the same topic, why didn't you choose either OR???[/div]  
Because she's stupid. That would be my guess, anyway.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Maria

You are a lot more ignorant than I my dear and you can tell from your posts...  

purelife

Maria wrote:
 You are a lot more ignorant than I my dear and you can tell from your posts...  
well slap me silly

Some Chick

Okay.  That's enough of this for me.  It's a bit like when I was a kid and using a stick to tempt a frog to jump at it.

Too easy.  

Maria

Oh and SOME CHICK, the fact that you were acting like a retarded person and making fun of them is WAYYYY worse than me calling them retarded and not "cognitively disabled"...making me the ignorant one...

Purelife, use WTF and STFU all you want because i know u will kick my wuss ass e

Teh Broken...you are like god only cuter- i apologize for putting two posts up- just call me "DUH dumbass"!

purelife

Purelife, use WTF and STFU all you want because you know ur wuss ass will only say that on the computer and not in real life

LOL!  In real life, I swear like a trucker.  Don't mess with me, my sweet.  

Maria

You can swear like a trucker all you want, you'll just get back smacked across the face.

purelife

LOL!

FCUK YOU

FCUK YOU

FCUK YOU

FCUK YOU

FCUK YOU

FCUK YOU

FCUK YOU

FCUK YOU

FCUK YOU

FCUK YOU

Do I make myself clear?  

Sportsdude

oh I love it when purelife gets angry.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Maria

Its funny how I try to act all tough, but you know if we were face to face i'd run like a wussie as fast as I could...=)

purelife

Maria, try me.

Let's meet at the Starbucks on the corner of Thurlow and Robson.    

|