Is this girl really as hot as people think she is?

Started by Maria, Jul 09 06 07:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Some Chick

The grass wolf is just reminding me big time of that high cheese factor moment of Stephen King's attempt to make The Shining.

Sportsdude

Lets see, I worked all weekend, sucked. Did some school work (never ending). Then I saw the pirates movie, loved it. But that wasn't the biggest suprise of the night. The biggest was the fact that it was the last showing of the night and it was packed and second 40% of the couples were interacially mixed. I forgot I was in st. louis for 3hrs.  But then it dawned on me that I was in an area where the kids went to the local high school that has had the best success in mixing cultures and races. The school has little racial tensions unlike most schools in the midwest and south.  So it was more of an aboration then the norm sadly.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Yeah, that movie was awesome!  I can't wait for the third.  :)

Some Chick

Rather than bumping this thread AND starting another on the same topic, why didn't you choose either OR???    

purelife

Maria

Some Chick, I bumped this first but fantasized that I'll get more accurate results by adding more pics so after bumping this I started the new topic...Thank you for not making me look more like an idiot than I already am.

Maria

Oh purelife, that message to "some chick" goes to you too.

Jealousy is such a bad thing...

Some Chick

When you register a nick to post under and subject yourself to judgment via karma, you can talk to me.  Till then, I'm Some Chick and you're maria (guest).      

Maria

Some chick, even if i DID somehow manage to figure out how to register, I still wouldn't want to talk to you or purelife because u two have more on the ball than me...

And btw, it is very rude to have a long ass conversation in somebody else's thread, i do it because i'm a  loser and  want to have a conversation that no one can understand. I guess I'm just a moron after all.

Some Chick

Speaking of e-mail, who else here thinks that the movie "You've Got Mail" was like "Sleepless in Seattle"?  I haven't seen the latter and just wondered since it's the same two stars.

purelife

Maria wrote:
Oh purelife, that message to "some chick" goes to you too.

Jealousy is such a bad thing...

LOL, I love you already.  Meet?

Sportsdude

purelife and some chick do not have a personality disorder.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Some Chick

*Smiles benignly at the chirping cricket while bestowing a bless upon SD.*

Maria

Some Chick and Purelife,
I'm really sorry, I'm just retarded. I didn't mean to make fun of you guys.

|