Extra body parts

Started by Lise, Jul 05 06 09:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Does a third nipple or extra toe/finger freak you out in general?

The third nipple syndrome I can handle (nipples are always good, NEVER BAD), extra toe or finger...... too creepy. I'd be staring at the odd part(s) all the time.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Orik

nope . extra body parts are no biggie now if its a extra arm  or a penis growing outa the middle of the forehead i might gawk abit .

what about the invisible extras  such as the third testicle. your with your partner and discover he has a third ball would that freak you ladies out ?  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Some Chick

Hopefully by the time I discover an extra body part, I would care about the person enough that it wouldn't make a difference, much the same as if someone I love lost a limb, it should not affect my love for the individual.  

Gopher

Never change the way you think, Some Chick!  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I don't find it disgusting.  I mean, there's not much that person can do unless he/she goes under the knife.  It doesn't make them any less important, imo.  His/her personality and attitude towards life matters the most.  

Sportsdude

Actually I've read that normal people have six fingers and six toes. But the majority of people have this syndrome or whatever that makes people have 5 fingers and toes. I kinda have grown up with stuff like this except I had a giant birth defect that was horrible on the confidence since I never wanted to take off my shirt. Had surgery to get rid of it but it will always be with me.  Sad thing is my kids will have it and I wish they wouldn't get it but it runs int the family. Makes me think I failed in life and I don't even have any kids, yet.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

It's not your fault that you got it SD.  There's not much that can be done.

SENTENCE REMOVED.   Hey, but life moves on.    

Sportsdude

Yeah I know but mine is hard to deal with even though I got it fixed.

purelife

hard to deal with meaning painful?  

It's kind of weird how things like this work.  

Some Chick

As they say, "Beauty is only skin deep.  Ugly goes right to the bone."

I know some truly ugly people wrapped in a nice package.

Sportsdude

No this is what I had, not as severe as though as the picture in the article:

[A href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_excavatum"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_excavatum[/A]

Lise

Orik wrote:
nope . extra body parts are no biggie now if its a extra arm  or a penis growing outa the middle of the forehead i might gawk abit .

what about the invisible extras  such as the[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"] third testicle.[/FONT] your with your partner and discover he has a third ball would that freak you ladies out ?

Qui. Most definitely.  

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.