Academe back again as "Fascinating"

Started by purelife, Jun 28 06 03:52

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

You couldn't be further from the truth.  I don't play those games....never have, and not interested in starting now.  I was kinda trying to send the 'live and let live' message myself.....perhaps I did it poorly
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

You know, I started reading this thread thinking wow academe is a mod again?? And that this was a long thread that sprung up until i hit the second page and saw it was old. lol  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Yup....it's old Russ.  Some things just never die. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/e006.gif" border=0]  

purelife

I can't believe that this thread is up again and we're talking about academe.  :P  

P.C.

purelife

I know that I was guilty, way back when, for creating this thread, but she is SO old news.  I mean, she's always welcome here, anyways.  :)  I hold no grudges against her.  

Russ

some people hold grudges..

i just say lifes too short to get worked up and hold bad feelings against people.

so hows things miss PC? When you are talking about making the concrete into tiles.. what was on top of it? reason Im asking is I have linoleaum on one section and thre rest is carpet on concrete... Dont know how it looks though. Part of it used to be a small indoor pool then was filled in long time ago by a past owner.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Moolah!

Is that the person she calls "pip squeak arse" that bumped up this thread? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Tricks is fine, thanks for asking.  Carry on.

InTheKnow

I know for sure that "academe" is NOT "yvr mod".    

TehBorken

InTheKnow wrote:

O The Drama![br style="font-family: Verdana;"][span style="font-family: Verdana;"]What will Biff do next? Does Mary really love Tom, or is she still pining for Sam? And what about Roger- is his infatuation for Jill going to interfere with her upcoming wedding and sex-change operation? Stay tuned![/span]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Now you've gone too far.

The sex change was a secret. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a143.gif" border=0]

TehBorken

InTheKnow wrote:

You know, I was trying to come up with an example of something that I could care less about, and I'm drawing a complete blank. I'm more concerned with Japanese steel imports than who Academe may or may not be impersonating these days. In fact, the color of my neighbor's dog's nose hair holds more fascination for me than this.

We have the war in Iraq, global warming, and Madonna to obsess over, and THIS is what keeps some of you up at night? And I thought I  needed a life. For god's sake, I'm doing laundry on a perfectly good Saturday, and my life STILL appears to be a panoply of non-stop, thrill-a-minute adventures compared to some of yours.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:  The sex change was a secret. [img style="cursor: pointer; font-style: italic;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a143.gif[/img]

I only mentioned it because no one was sure which sex she (he) was going to change to.

Sportsdude

oh and don't forget about Britney Spears and her shaved head TB.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|