Academe back again as "Fascinating"

Started by purelife, Jun 28 06 03:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Here we go round the mulbery bush, the mulbery bush, the mulbery bush............
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

*twirls Lise around and around and around........*    

THE VISITOR

WHAT A HURT'N BITCH THAT MEKEDEME/[span style="text-decoration: underline;"]WHOKNOWSWHATITSNAME[/span]  IS!!!!!!  

THE VISITOR

P.C.

How interesting that you would pull up an 8 month old thread just for that delightful message.  Sometimes I wish I had some affliction that would just allow me to hear pretty music when people do goofy stuff.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Not merely interesting PC, fascinating!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

AKEYDEMEY

DON'T YOU LOVE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION!      

Gopher

When it expresses something worthwhile.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

DON'T YOU LOVE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION!

Not really.  Never been a big fan.  

Akeydemey

Discussion about Seattle, The Universe, and Everything.  

P.C.

Discussion about Seattle, The Universe, and Everything.

You're correct of course.  Too bad it didn't say, Discussion about Seattle, The Universe, and Everything except useless crude comments that everyone would probably be just fine without.  But hey....that's just me. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif" border=0]  I suffer from a severe case of Pollyannaism.

Moolah!

P.C. wrote:
 How interesting that you would pull up an 8 month old thread for that delightful message.  Sometimes I wish I had some affliction that would just allow me to hear pretty music when people do goofy stuff.[/DIV]
 ROTFLMAO!

For the record, his are "junkyard sounds" - scrap metal being dumped, rubbing against each other, being compacted etc.

I wouldn't exactly call that pretty music. Nonetheless your thought was a noble one.  

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

P.C.

It occurred to me that if AKEYDEMEY, THE VISITOR, Akeydemey and  [FONT size=5]. [/FONT][FONT size=3], believed in[/FONT][FONT size=3] freedom of expression, that they would have the conviction to own what they say.  I could be wrong, but I'm not convinced freedom of expression means you can drop a few bombs under 'ANY' name while pretending it's someone elses expression.  That seems like cheating.  [/FONT]

[FONT size=3][img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/d040.gif" border=0][/FONT]    

P.C. =)  You're just itching to out me aren't you?  Tell you what, you do that and I'll never be back here again.

Or, you could live and let live.  And I'll stay.  It's up to you.

|